Incident reports from June 23-29

The following incidents were reported to the Auburn Police Division from June 23-29:

June 23: 

• Second-degree theft of property was reported at the 1000 block of North Donahue Drive.
  • Third-degree domestic violence was reported in Auburn.
  • Shoplifting was reported at the 1700 block of South College Street.
  • Unauthorized use of an auto, no force was reported at the 700 block of Darden Avenue.
  • Third-degree theft of property was reported at the1700 block of South College Street.
  • Second-degree criminal mischief was reported at the 500 block of Foster Street.
  • First-degree criminal mischief was reported at the 100 block of Hemlock Drive.
  • Third-degree theft of property was reported in Auburn.
  • Theft from residence was reported at the 2400 block of Buckhead Road.

June 24

• Harassing communications was reported at the 2000 block of Lee Road 137.
  • Illegal possession/use of a credit or debit card was reported at the 300 block of West Glenn Avenue.
  • Second-degree theft of property was reported at the 300 block of West Glenn Avenue.
  • Third-degree theft of lost property was reported at the 300 block of West Magnolia Avenue.
  • Shoplifting was reported at the 1600 block of Opelika Road.
  • Third-degree assault was reported at the 100 block of East Magnolia Avenue.
  • Duty upon striking an unoccupied vehicle was reported at the 400 block of Webster Road.
  • Auto breaking and entering was reported at the 500 block of Shelton Mill Road.
  • Identity theft was reported at the 200 block of Deer Run Road.
  • Second-degree criminal trespass was reported at the 3500 block of Lee Road 159.
  • Unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle was reported at the 900 block of Lem Morrison Drive.
  • Attempted second-degree burglary was reported at the 700 block of Harper Avenue.

June 25:

• Unauthorized use of auto, no force was reported at the 1000 block of North Donahue Drive.
  • First-degree theft of property was reported at the 1000 block of North Donahue Drive.
  • Third-degree criminal mischief was reported at the 600 block of Dekalb Street.
  • Auto breaking and entering was reported at the 300 block of West Glenn Avenue.
  • Second-degree criminal mischief was reported at the 800 block of Twin Forks Avenue.
  • First-degree criminal trespass was reported at the 800 block of Twin Forks Avenue.
  • Duty upon striking an unoccupied vehicle was reported at the 400 block of West Magnolia Avenue.
  • Third-degree criminal mischief was reported at the 1400 block of South College Street.
  • Third-degree burglary was reported at the 200 block of Denson Drive.
  • Harassing Communications was reported at the 1000 block of North Donahue Drive.
  • Third-degree criminal mischief was reported at the 500 block of North Dean Road.
  • Harassment was reported at the 1600 block of Lee Road 12.
  • Third-degree burglary was reported at the 200 block of West Magnolia Avenue.
  • Unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle was reported at the 300 block of Genelda Avenue.

June 26:

• Possession of marijuana was reported in Auburn.
  • Drug paraphernalia, first offense was reported Auburn.
  • Third-degree theft of property was reported at the 1200 block of South College Street.
  • First-degree possession of a forged instrument was reported at the 400 block of Boykin Street.
  • Third-degree criminal trespass was reported at the 200 block of West Longleaf Drive.
  • Third-degree criminal mischief was reported at the 200 block of West Longleaf Drive.
  • Third-degree burglary was reported at the 2300 block of Lee Road 137.
  • Leaving the scene of an accident was reported at the 300 block of West Thach Concourse.
  • Pistol without a permit was reported at the 1300 block of Kent Drive.
  • Third-degree receiving stolen property was reported at the 1300 block of Kent Drive.
  • Third-degree theft of property was reported at the 100 block of North College Street.
  • Shoplifting was reported at the 300 block of West Thach Concourse.
  • Duty upon striking an unoccupied vehicle was reported at the 500 block of West Magnolia Avenue.
  • Second-degree criminal mischief was reported at the 3700 block of Wimberly Road.
  • Unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle was reported at the 600 block of Biggio Drive.
  • Third-degree burglary was reported at the 50 block of Lee Road 18.

June 27:

• Second-degree criminal mischief was reported at the 100 block of South Gay Street.
  • Second-degree possession of marijuana was reported in Auburn.
  • Minor in possession of alcohol was reported in Auburn.
  • Third-degree criminal mischief was reported at the 4100 block of Creekview Court.
  • Second-degree criminal mischief was reported at the 4100 block of Creekwater Crossing.
  • Leaving the scene of an accident was reported at the 100 block of East Magnolia Avenue.
  • False pretenses/confidence game was reported at the 1700 block of Opelika Road.
  • Third-degree criminal mischief was reported at the 1100 block of Opelika Road.
  • Second-degree theft of lost property was reported at the 2300 block of East University Drive.
  • Fraudulent use of a credit or debit card was reported at the 2300 block of East University Drive.
  • Third-degree theft of property was reported at the 700 block of West Glenn Avenue.
  • THird-degree criminal mischief was reported at the 800 block of North Gay Street.
  • Discharging a firearm in the city was reported at the 700 block of Darden Avenue.
  • Third-degree theft of lost property was reported at the 100 block of West Magnolia Avenue.

June 28:

• Harassment was reported at the 1400 block of Charing Loop.
  • Unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle was reported at the 700 block of West Magnolia Avenue.
  • Third-degree criminal mischief was reported at the 500 block of East Glenn Avenue.
  • Third-degree criminal mischief was reported at the 600 block of Center Place.

June 29:

• Third-degree criminal mischief was reported at Club Creek Drive.
  • First-degree forgery was reported at the 200 block of North Dean Road.
  • Violation of a court order was reported at East Glenn Avenue.
  • Giving false information to a law enforcement officer was reported at East Glenn Avenue.
  • Third-degree theft of property was reported at the 200 block of Beard-Eaves Court.
  • Criminal mischief, damage to private property was reported at the 1000 block of East Glenn Avenue.
  • First-degree criminal trespass was reported at the 1000 block of East Glenn Avenue.
  • Harassing communications was reported at the 2100 block of Riverwood Drive.
  • Identity theft was reported at the 2600 block of Mimms Lane.
  • Third-degree theft of property was reported at the 300 block of Shelton Mill Road.
  • Third-degree criminal mischief was reported in Auburn.
  • Attempting to elude a police officer was reported at the 1300 block of Shug Jordan Parkway.

Share and discuss “Incident reports from June 23-29” on social media.