Incident reports from April 19–25

The following incidents were reported to the Auburn Police Division from April 19–25

April 19:

• Harassment was reported at the 300 block of East Longleaf Drive. 
  • Domestic violence third degree and criminal mischief third degree was reported in Auburn. 
  • Harassing communications was reported at the 300 block of North Donahue Drive. 
  • Identity theft was reported at the 100 block of North Ross Street. 
  • Harassing communications was reported at the 600 block of Deer Run Road. 
  • Unauthorized use of auto and theft of property second degree was reported at the 1300 block of Gatewood Drive. 
  • Theft of property first degree was reported at the 800 block of West Magnolia Avenue. 
  • Identity theft was reported at the 1200 block of South College Street. 
  • Domestic violence third degree was reported in Auburn. 
  • Harassing communications was reported at the 600 block of Heywood Street. 
  • Indecent exposure was reported at the 600 block of Thorpe Street. 
  • Harassment was reported at the 2000 block of East University Drive. 

April 20: 

• Theft of property fourth degree was reported at the 1800 block of Shug Jordan Parkway. 
  • Unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle was reported at the 4000 block of Golf Club Drive.
  • Harassment was reported at the 200 block of West Longleaf Drive. 
  • Criminal mischief third degree was reported at the 700 block of Aspen Heights Lane. 
  • Possession of marijuana second degree was reported in Auburn. 
  • Harassment was reported at the 1700 block of South College Street. 
  • Theft of property fourth degree was reported at the 1600 block of Opelika Road. 

April 21: 

• Criminal trespass third degree was reported at the 800 block of Bristol Court.
  • Theft of property fourth degree was reported at the 100 block of East University Drive. 
  • Criminal mischief third degree was reported at the 1300 block of Hampton Drive. 
  • Criminal mischief third degree was reported at the 200 block of West Longleaf Drive. 
  • Duty upon striking an unoccupied vehicle was reported at the 800 block of West Longleaf Drive. 
  • Domestic violence was reported in Auburn. 
  • Theft of lost property fourth degree was reported at the 200 block of Mell Street. 
  • Identity theft was reported at the 300 block of West Longleaf Drive. 
  • Fraudulent use of credit/debit card was reported at the 200 block of Heisman Drive. 
  • Theft of property fourth degree was reported at the 200 block of Jerome Court. 
  • Fraudulent use of credit/debit card was reported at the 1600 block of South College Street. 
  • Harassment was reported at the 1800 block of Opelika Road.  
  • Breaking and entering a vehicle was reported at the 500 block of Webster Road. 

April 22: 

• Criminal trespass second degree was reported at the 200 block of Mell Street. 
  • Illegal possession/use of a credit/debit card was reported at the 1800 block of Opelika Road. 
  • Criminal mischief third degree was reported at the 500 block of Devall Drive. 
  • Harassing communications was reported at the 500 block of Shelton Mill Road. 
  • Criminal mischief was reported at the 600 block of West Thach Avenue. 
  • Theft of property fourth degree was reported at the 1100 block of Opelika Road. 
  • Harassment was reported at the 600 block of Heisman Drive. 
  • Theft of property was reported at the 600 block of Heisman Drive. 
  • Breaking and entering of a vehicle was reported at the 1700 block of South College Street. 
  • Theft of property first degree was reported at the 100 block of North College Street. 
  • Theft of property fourth degree was reported at the 100 block of North College Street. 

April 23:

• Domestic violence third degree and theft of property third degree was reported in Auburn. 
  • Criminal mischief second degree was reported at the 1700 block of Ogletree Road. 
  • Leaving scene of accident was reported at South College Street. 
  • Giving false identification to law enforcement officer was reported at the 1400 block of Sarah Lane. 
  • Assault third degree was reported at the 400 block of West Magnolia Avenue. 
  • Criminal mischief third degree was reported at the 1100 block of South College Street. 
  • Harassment was reported at the 1100 block of Northlake Drive. 
  • Theft of property third degree was reported at the 100 block of East Magnolia Avenue. 
  • Rape first degree was reported at the 500 block of Shelton Mill Road. 

April 24: 

• Menacing and criminal mischief was reported at the 100 block of North Gay Street. 
  • Identity theft was reported at the 300 block of East Glenn Avenue. 
  • Failure to pay for gasoline was reported at the 2000 block of East University. 
  • Theft of property first degree was reported at the 800 block of Chickasaw Avenue. 
  • Theft of property second degree was reported at the 500 block of Mary Lane. 
  • Identity theft was reported at the 1800 block of Piedmont Drive. 
  • Theft of property fourth degree and found property were reported at the 1100 block of Opelika Road. 

April 25: 

• Harassing communications, criminal mischief and criminal trespass first degree were reported at the 200 block of Grant Avenue. 
  • Possession of a controlled substance was reported in Auburn. 
  • Possession of marijuana second degree and possession of a controlled service were reported in Auburn. 
  • Shooting into occupied building was reported at the 600 block of Lee Road 191. 
  • Menacing was reported at the 400 block of Webster Road. 
  • Theft of property was reported at the 500 block of Lee Road 14.
  • Theft of vehicle was reported at the 600 block of Biggio Drive. 
  • Fraudulent use of credit/debit card was reported at the 1600 block of Opelika Road. 
  • Criminal trespass third degree was reported at the 100 block of Spirit Drive. 
  • Criminal mischief third degree was reported at the 100 block of North Ross Street. 

Share and discuss “Incident reports from April 19–25” on social media.