Auburn gymnastics moves to No. 16 in latest polls

The Auburn gymnastics team dropped to the No. 16 spot in this week’s RoadToNationals.com rankings with an average of 195.717.

“I believe we improved as a team last Friday, but our score didn’t reflect that growth,” head coach Jeff Graba said. “We had a long, four-day road trip and I think the team handled it well. We are excited and determined to get a strong week of work in before we go on the road and face high-quality opponents in Florida and Alabama this weekend.”

Oklahoma stayed in the No. 1 spot, while LSU remains second nationally. Florida, Utah, and Alabama close out the top five. Kentucky ranks sixth, Denver at No. 7, UCLA is eighth, and Southern Utah and Michigan hold on to ninth and tenth.

The Tigers rank in the top 20 in three events, including 12th on bars with a 49.050 average. Auburn is tied for 16th on floor at 48.942 and are 20th on beam (48.858).

Auburn continues its road swing, traveling to No. 3 Florida . The SEC Network will broadcast the meet. After their match-up with the Gators, the Tigers will then head to Birmingham for the annual Elevate the Stage meet, facing arch rival Alabama in the BJCC.

Share and discuss “Auburn gymnastics moves to No. 16 in latest polls” on social media.