Auburn takes over SEC Network on July 20

The SEC Network will be all Auburn on Thursday, July, 20, as the Tigers takeover the SEC Network for 24 hours of immersive coverage. Auburn selected six memorable football games, including instant classics from the 2013 Auburn football season, the 2010 BCS National Championship game and a pair of SEC Championship games. The Tigers highlighted the previous year sports’ success with great games from men’s basketball (vs. Alabama), women’s basketball (vs. Tennessee), soccer (vs. Florida), baseball (vs. Florida) and softball (vs. Mississippi State).

#SECNTakeover Schedule

Time (CT)           Programming

11:00 p.m.         2013 Auburn football SEC Championship game

1:30 a.m.            2017 Auburn baseball vs. Florida series finale

3:30 a.m.            2017 Auburn softball vs. Mississippi State

5:30 a.m.            2017 Auburn women’s basketball vs. Tennessee

7:00 a.m.            1986 Auburn football vs. Alabama

9:00 a.m.            2017 Auburn men’s basketball vs. Alabama

10:30 a.m.          2004 Auburn football SEC Championship game

1:00 p.m.            2016 Auburn soccer vs. Florida

3:00 p.m.            2013 Auburn football vs. Alabama

5:30 p.m.            This is Auburn (original programming)

6:00 p.m.            2013 Auburn football vs. Georgia

8:30 p.m.            This is Auburn (re-air)

9:00 p.m.            2011 BCS National Championship game

Programming

2013 SEC Championship (Football) – Tre Mason rushed for an SEC title game-record 304 yards and four touchdowns as the Tigers won the SEC with a rousing 59-42 victory over Missouri, which ultimately led to a berth in the 2014 BCS National Championship game.

2017 Auburn vs. Florida (baseball) – Auburn baseball kick started the 2017 SEC season with a sweep of No. 5 Florida. The final game of the series was a dramatic one in the final inning. It was the first sweep of Florida since 1987.

2017 Auburn vs. Mississippi State (softball) – Auburn softball got the best of Mississippi State in dramatic walkoff, grand slam fashion. Down 2-1 entering the final half inning, the Tigers sent five to the plate and all five scored.

2017 Auburn vs. Tennessee (women’s basketball) – The Auburn Tigers found themselves down 17 points in just the first 10 minutes of the game vs. the Tennessee Lady Vols, but found a way to dig out with a dominant second quarter.

1986 Auburn vs. Alabama (football) – The famous Lawyer Tillman reverse game. He scored a touchdown on the first rushing play of his collegiate career with just 32 seconds left in the game, giving Auburn a 21-17 win in the 1986 Iron Bowl.

2017 Auburn vs. Alabama (men’s basketball) – Auburn took advantage of a strong second half performance and a dominant outing by freshman center Austin Wiley to take down in-state rival, Alabama, at Auburn Arena.

2004 SEC Championship game (football) - Jason Campbell threw for three touchdowns and accounted for more than 400 yards, leading the No. 3 Tigers to a 38-28 victory over 15th-ranked Tennessee, giving Auburn the SEC Championship trophy.

2016 Auburn vs. Florida (soccer) – Auburn soccer used a 3-1 victory over No. 9 Florida in a NCAA Sweet 16 game in Gainesville to advance to the Elite Eight for the first time in program history.

2013 Auburn vs. Alabama (football) - "Kick Six" is the now famous term given to what many call the greatest college football game in history, the 2013 Iron Bowl. The game pitted No. 1 Alabama vs. No. 4 Auburn in the battle for the SEC West title. The game held up to its billing.

2013 Auburn vs. Georgia (football) – The game now tabbed as the "Prayer at Jordan-Hare" takes viewers through a dominating first half performance by Auburn and the comeback effort by the Georgia Bulldogs in the second half, forcing a miracle fourth quarter, fourth-down play.

2011 BCS National Championship - It was the meeting of the top offensive teams in the country and the culmination of a season that saw Auburn go from a preseason No. 22 ranking to No. 1 in the country and complete a perfect 14-0 record. Led by Heisman Trophy winner Cam Newton and Lombardi Award winner Nick Fairley, the game was won by a Wes Byrum field goal as time expired.

This is Auburn – This is Auburn is an original program produced by War Eagle Productions. The 30-minute storytelling format take a look at three compelling stories of the Auburn Family.

Share and discuss “Auburn takes over SEC Network on July 20” on social media.