‘Tailgate Guys’ to partner with Auburn for Sugar Bowl

Tailgate Guys, a national brand focusing on game day event execution and service, will expand its national footprint at the University during the Allstate Sugar Bowl.

2017 will be the first year of Tailgate Guys being the exclusive hospitality partner of the event as part of a multi-year agreement.

“The launch of this partnership with the Sugar Bowl has been a long time coming,” said Parker Duffy, president and CEO of Tailgate Guys. “We’re not just tailgating and we’re not just event management. This new partnership further communicates our capabilities as an emerging leader in the sports and entertainment hospitality space.”

According to the official announcement, the partnership between the Allstate Sugar Bowl and Tailgate Guys with provide several pregame hospitality options for individuals, small and large groups and high-end, VIP experiences.

“The Sugar Bowl is pleased to welcome Tailgate Guys as our Official Hospitality Provider,” said Jeff Hundley, COO of the Allstate Sugar Bowl. “In researching the company and the people who comprise it, we found them to be creative, energetic and reliable at every turn.”

Founded in 2009, Tailgate Guys works with athletic entities across the country, providing hospitality and tailgate services.

Share and discuss “‘Tailgate Guys’ to partner with Auburn for Sugar Bowl” on social media.