Students can now enjoy Tiger Dining delivery services

Students can now enjoy Tiger Dining delivery services at the Ralph Brown Draughn library, Cambridge and Lowder.

When hunger strikes during a study session at RBD, Tiger Dining can now deliver food to you at the library.

Tiger Dining announced their game-changing delivery service on their social media accounts on Nov. 13. Their delivery hours are Sunday-Thursday from 5-11 p.m.

“Tiger Dining is always looking for new ways to serve students,” said Tiger Dining Director Glenn Loughridge. “This new delivery service adds one more opportunity for students to access food conveniently on campus.”

RBD, Cambridge and Lowder were the first campus hot spots chosen as delivery locations, but Tiger Dining plans to increase the delivery location options based on student demand.

“Students have responded with a demand for delivery to their doorstep, so we are soon adding delivery service to other campus residence locations including The Quad and The Village,” said Tiger Dining Director of Marketing and Guest Experience Candice Nagel.

Tiger Dining paired with FetchMe Delivery to bring this service to students. FetchMe Delivery is a local service that is owned and operated by recent Auburn grad Harrison Evola.

All students need is the GET app and $4.99 for each delivery. To add to the convenience, students have the option to use their Tiger Cards for payment.

“We love that we are supporting the Auburn Family and the local community while providing speedy and reliable food delivery that students can purchase with their Tiger Card,” Nagel said.

The two food options are Panda Express and Leila’s pizza. Tiger Dining selected these two restaurants because of their locations in Terrell Dining Hall, which is open late night and is accommodating to the delivery service’s hours.

Tiger Dining plans to continue delivering from Terrell but hopes to expand their delivery menu options.

“We are looking to expand the menu options in the near future to include Chicken Tenders, Rye of the Tiger flatbreads and some grocery items,” Nagel said.

Since the launch of their new service, Tiger Dining has had about a dozen orders but anticipates their numbers to increase.

“We expect to see a rapid increase during finals and with expanded service into on-campus residential areas,” Nagel said.

More details can be found on Tiger Dining’s social media accounts and on their website.

Share and discuss “Students can now enjoy Tiger Dining delivery services ” on social media.