Auburn baseball to play 9 nationally televised games in 2018

Auburn baseball will be on national television a total of at least nine times during the 2018 regular season, the SEC office announced Monday afternoon.

The opening weekend of conference play, Auburn’s Friday night game vs. Texas A&M will be part of SEC Network’s Bases Loaded coverage. This broadcast will go back and forth between all seven SEC games that evening. 

Every game on Bases Loaded will be available on the SEC Network+.

Nine SEC games for the Tigers will be broadcast by SEC Network or ESPNU. SEC Network will carry Auburn’s games against Kentucky (March 24), Missouri (March 31 and April 1), Arkansas (April 8), Mississippi State (April 13) and Alabama (April 21). 

ESPNU will broadcast the Tigers' matchups with Florida (April 26) and Ole Miss (May 10). Auburn will have 38 additional games that will be live on SEC Network+ and ESPN3.

The TV slate contains seven wild card selections for the last weekend of the regular season. This allows TV networks to choose the best available matchups for SEC Network and ESPNU for that weekend.

The SEC Network will broadcast the entire SEC Tournament outside of the championship game, which be Sunday May, 27 on ESPN2.

Share and discuss “Auburn baseball to play 9 nationally televised games in 2018” on social media.