LIVE BLOG: 2018 National Signing Day on The Plains

Follow along here with The Auburn Plainsman sports staff throughout the 2018 National Signing Day. Auburn inked 15 commits during the early signing period, but will use today as a chance to bolster its top 10 class.

Recruits will sign throughout the day, capped off by head coach Gus Malzahn's press conference at 3 p.m. CT. All times below are central.

• 2:48 p.m. | Longtime Auburn commit Kolbi Fuqua officially signs letter of intent moments before Gus Malzahn's press conference. 
  • 2:42 p.m. | Malik Langham picks Florida as well. Auburn is done for the day. Gus presser coming up at 3 p.m.
  • 2:23 p.m. | Gouraige signs with Florida as expected. Langham is Auburn's last shot at a signing day shocker.
  • 2:15 p.m. | Besides the announcement of Fuqua's official signing, all that Auburn has left on deck is the decisions of Richard Gouraige and Malik Langham. The 4-stars, offensive tackle and defensive end, respectively, both have Florida as the front-runner. There's no timetable for Gouraige's signing, but Langham's is scheduled for 2:30 p.m., which will likely be more like 3, when Gus Malzahn's press conference is set to begin. 
  • 1:47 p.m. | Auburn has its first non-commit signee. Three-star defensive end Caleb Johnson out of Columbus, Georgia selected the Tigers over Georgia and Florida. Johnson played tight end and edge rusher at Northside High School, and was recruited by Chip Lindsey in favor of Kevin Steele.
  • 12:33 p.m. | UNOFFICIAL: The last of Auburn's 2018 commitments, three-star athlete Kolbi Fuqua will sign with the Tigers, per Benjamin Wolk of SEC Country. Rumors were swirling that Fuqua, who didn't sign during the early period, might greyshirt. 
  • 12:20 p.m. | Four-star WR Ja'marr Chase out of Louisiana picks LSU over Auburn.
  • 12:15 p.m. | Five-star WR Justyn Ross picks Clemson. Auburn got his last visit, but it was an Alabama-Clemson battle.
  • 10:42 a.m. | Four-star OLB Quay Walker flips commitment from Alabama to Georgia. Tennessee was also in the mix. Auburn was a longshot.
  • 9:25 a.m. | Scott Frost swipes another one, this time in three-star defensive back Cam Taylor. Taylor said in the last few days that he "had a feeling" Auburn would offer, and made it seem as if that would seal the deal. Taylor also had Troy and Missouri on his shortlist.
  • 9:13 a.m. | Defensive lineman Coynis Miller announces on Twitter that he has "signed, sealed, delivered" his letter of intent. The four-star from Birmingham committed in October on the morning of Auburn's trip to LSU, but did not use the early signing period.
  • 9:10 a.m. | Anthony Schwartz signs as expected during American Heritage's stacked ceremony. In March of 2017, the four-star wide receiver ran a 10.15 100-meter dash, but said he wants to trim that time down to a sub-10 second clip.
  • 8:45 a.m. | Four-star DE Caleb Tannor out of Lithonia, Ga. signs with Nebraska. Tannor was between the Huskers, Florida, Auburn, Mississippi State and Ole Miss.
  • 8:28 a.m. | Former South Alabama commit Roger McCreary signs his letter of intent. McCreary, a three-star corner/athlete, decommited from the Jags in December after Auburn defensive coordinator Kevin Steele made a late push. 
  • 7:33 a.m. | Auburn inks its final running back in the 6-foot-3, four-star Harold Joiner. The Birmingham native committed to Auburn less than a month ago after a fallout with LSU.
  • 7:11 a.m. | Four-star edge rusher Richard Jibunor, whom Malzahn plucked from the rival territory of Athens, Georgia, has signed on to Kevin Steele's defense. 
  • 7:01 a.m. | Four-star wideout Matthew Hill inks his expected commitment. He's the first of Auburn's quartet of four-star receivers.
  • 6:20 a.m. | Australian three-star punter Arryn Siposs kicks things off bright and early with the Tigers' first signing. Siposs hails from the Australian Pro Kick program, which has produced the past five Ray Guy Award winners.

Share and discuss “LIVE BLOG: 2018 National Signing Day on The Plains” on social media.