Reports: Tigers defensive line signee Kayode Oladele will not enroll at Auburn

The Miami product is now looking for a school to call home

<p>Kayode Oladele via Twitter.</p>

Kayode Oladele via Twitter.

Kayode Oladele was one of four 2018 Auburn signees yet to report to campus, and now the highly sought after defender must find another home.

Oladele, a four-star defensive end out of Champagnat Catholic High School in Miami, Florida, will not enroll at Auburn this season, he told Benjamin Wolk and 247Sports on Monday.

Oladele has lived in the United States just three years. He missed his senior season due to visa technicalities. The Nigeria native made the top 25 High School Football Recruits list for 2018 in the year-round feature called “The Recruiting Column,” conducted by the Miami Herald.

Listed at 6-foot-5 and 235 pounds, Oladele is ranked 164th overall in the 2018 ESPN 300 and is the No. 11 strongside defensive end, according to 247Sports composite ranking.

“I committed to Auburn because it feels like home here. It feels like a family,” Oladele said back in December. “The environment is somewhere I can see myself fitting, and the football program is something I can see myself fitting in.”

According to Keith Niebhur of 247Sports, Oladele had been awaiting clearance from the NCAA following the completion of a summer class required for eligibility, however the final call was made by Auburn to determine his status for next season.

Oladele's absence will thin the class' defensive linemen, but position coach Rodney Garner still has 2018 signees Daquan Newkirk, Caleb Johnson, Coynis Miller and Richard Jubinor to work with.

According to Wolk, Oladele is exploring his options and will come to a decision within the coming weeks.

Share and discuss “Reports: Tigers defensive line signee Kayode Oladele will not enroll at Auburn” on social media.