SGA President: A note to the freshman class

My name is Dane Block, and I have the incredible honor of serving as your 2018-2019 SGA president.

My team and I want to welcome you to some of the best years of your life.

College will challenge you in ways you never imagined. You will grow and learn more about yourself, those around you and the world we live in.

As you will see, Auburn is a very special place, and the more time you spend here, the more special it becomes.

It is SGA’s chief responsibility to be the voice that links the student body to Auburn’s administrators, faculty, staff and the Auburn community that surrounds us. With a desire to serve all of Auburn, we accept the opportunity to leave Auburn better than we found it for generations to come.

Our entire SGA team is committed to operating from an environment that challenges tired assumptions, bolsters traditions and seeks new ways to include individuals who have not been included in the past.

By only counting on what we earn and a dedication toward hard work, we believe, along with your help, that we can make your first year, the best year yet.

We are eager to work on your behalf this year, and we are grateful for the endless opportunities to serve Auburn and to represent and advocate for the community that makes up the Auburn Family.

Enjoy every single second of your year … the new friends, experiences and challenges. Please feel free to contact us with any questions, comments or concerns. We are here for you every step of the way!

War Eagle!

Share and discuss “SGA President: A note to the freshman class” on social media.