Whitt's Auto in Auburn, AL
sign in
Address: 461 Opelika Rd
Auburn, AL 36830
USA
Phone: 334 502 8848
E-mail: Whitts_Auto@hotmail.com
Hours:
Monday: 7:30-5
Tuesday: 7:30-5
Wednesday: 7:30-5
Thursday: 7:30-5
Friday: 7:30-5
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed
Categories
Autos
Business Type: Auto Repairs and Service
Coupons & Specials
Whitt's Auto  
Turn to Whitt's Auto Service Center for All of Your Auto Repairs & Vehicle Maintenance Needs Whitt's Auto Service Center is a full-service preventive maintenance and auto repairs center in the Auburn, AL 36830 area, specializing in Car Care Services, General Services, Undercar Services, Heating and Cooling Services, Electrical Services, Transmission Services, Electronic Services, Internal Engine Services, Heavy-Duty Services, and Miscellaneous Services since 1995. Our experts have the knowledge to service and repair even the most challenging auto problems on all makes and models of domestic and import vehicles. We use the latest technology to assess the situation and offer you alternatives. We guarantee all of our work and know you'll be happy with the outcome. Stop in or give us a call at 334-502-8848 to let us know how we can help you!
References

Ive been a customer of Whitt's for 14 years. The immediacy of the way they respond, the accuracy of diagnosing a problem without absorbing money or time. A lot of people could spend $1000 in a heartbeat without diagnosing the problem, while Whitt's has already completed the work. Customer service is first class. They have everything from an engine replaced to an oil change. Their consistency of dealing with the biggest to the smallest problems is always exact.

-Toby Warren

Whitt's Auto

Whitt's Auto — Autos — Auburn

Business Types: Automotive Repair And Service
Payment Methods:
amex
cash
debit
discover
mastercard
visa
posted by whittsauto