"Our information says yes (he has been released)," Stofer said.
Robertson's condition has been kept out of the public's eye during the aftermath of the shooting, however Stofer said Robertson's family alerted the police of his release.
UAB Hospital media relations has confirmed that Robertson is no longer on the patients list and has been released after suffering a gun-shot wound to the head during the shooting at University Heights on Saturday, June 9.
Robertson is reportedly back home in Roanoke with his family, several sources confirmed.
Details of his recovery process are unknown, however, his release is positive news after Auburn Police Chief Tommy Dawson said Robertson was “fighting for his life” the day after the shooting.
As a result, Desmonte Leonard will now have another charge added to his litany of alleged offenses.
Leonard, the suspect in the shooting at University Heights, will be additionally charged with attempted murder, according to Stofer.
This will be added to three counts of capital murder and two counts of first degree assault.
However, Stofer said Leonard "hasn't been served the warrant yet."
Robertson was shot during the bedlam at the West Longleaf Drive apartment complex where Robertson, Xavier Moss, Eric Mack, Ed Christian, Ladarious Phillips and Demario Pitts were allegedly shot by Leonard at a party.
Mack and Moss had already recovered and been released from East Alabama Medical Center.
Christian died on-scene and Phillips and Pitts died later at EAMC.
Robertson is the last survivor to be released from hospitalization.