Amanda Myles | Intrigue Writer

The Auburn Plainsman
Lifestyle

End of the school year party foods

As the final weeks of the school year rapidly approach, parties come into full swing. Festivities taking place include graduation parties, barbecues and get-togethers. Whatever the event, food is a central aspect. So if you are beginning to plan a party, here are some food ideas that you can keep in mind.

The Auburn Plainsman
Lifestyle

A guide on how to spring into a fresher diet

The spring season, which lasts from the beginning of March to the end of May, is considered the first season of the calendar year and marks the first noticeable shift in weather as days become longer and warmer. Spring carries with it a feeling of rejuvenation and energy, and it is the time to take advantage of the fresh produce that becomes available. Spring offers people the opportunity to refresh and lighten up their diets in creating healthier lifestyles.

The Auburn Plainsman
Lifestyle

The benefits of traveling as a student

Traveling offers many benefits, which are difficult to find in other experiences. Taking the opportunity to travel is valuable and impactful for many reasons. Traveling allows for reflection, personal growth and the broadening of perspectives as well as the creation of lifelong friendships and memories. The advantages of traveling can be gained from any type of trip, whether that be a last-minute adventure to a local site or a yearlong planned vacation to another country.

More articles »

More media »