Sara Weeks / WRITER

The Auburn Plainsman
Sports

Winning makes tickets pricey

After the win against LSU Saturday, Auburn's rankings in the polls are not the only thing going up. Auburn Football ticket prices are also sky rocketing to as high as more than $1,000.On websites such as Stub Hub, Ticket Luck and Facebook Marketplace, prices for tickets are continuing to climb.

Miss Auburn University Rebecca Hart, junior in communication disorders, styles Aubie's whiskers. (Christen Harned / Assistant PHOTO EDITOR)
News

Cut-a-thon

Miss Auburn University, 2chic Salon and Boutique collaborate to raise more than $720 for Children's Miracle Network

The Auburn Plainsman
News

Tuning in to WEGL with Cheeano Cambridge

Auburn's student-run radio station gets into a rhythm with its new station manager.Originally from New York, Cheeano Cambridge, this year's station manager and junior in English and communication, got involved with WEGL last year after transferring from Houston.

Slay Huff, junior in finance, and Trevor Ramsey, undeclared junior in sciences and math, wrestle a bull to the ground in the 2009 FarmHouse Rodeo. (CONTRIBUTED)
Campus

Saddle up for 2010 FarmHouse Rodeo

FarmHouse fraternity will host its philanthropic rodeo Sept. 17 in the field beside Good Ol' Boys restaurant on Sandhill Road, the same location where the Alpha Psi Rodeo is held.Will Bryan, FarmHouse's rodeo chair, is in charge of planning and coordinating the event.

More articles »