Incident reports from July 28-Aug. 3

The following incidents were reported to the Auburn Police Division from July 28-Aug. 3:

July 28:

• Unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle was reported at the 400 block of Webster Road.
  • Harassing communications was reported at the 300 block of North Gay Street.
  • Third-degree theft of property was reported at the 800 block of Dewey Street.
  • Second-degree theft of property was reported at the 1700 block of South College Street.
  • Auto breaking and entering was reported at the 400 block of North Dean Road.
  • Harassing communications was reported at the 300 block of West Glenn Avenue.
  • Leaving the scene of an accident was reported at the 300 block of West Magnolia Avenue.
  • Fraudulent use of a credit or debit card was reported at the 2000 block of Wire Road.
  • Third-degree theft of property was reported at the 1700 block of South College Street.
  • Giving false identification to a law enforcement officer was reported at the 1700 block of South College Street.
  • Third-degree theft of property was reported at the 1700 block of Saugahatchee Road.
  • Recovered property, stolen out of jurisdiction, was reported at the 900 block of Park Lane Road.
  • Leaving the scene of an accident was reported at the 1600 block of South College Street.
  • Harassing communications was reported at the 300 block of East Glenn Avenue.

July 29:

• Second-degree theft of property was reported at the 100 block of North College Street.
  • Third-degree criminal mischief was reported at the 100 block of East Magnolia Avenue.
  • Unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle was reported at the 600 block of Yeager Lane.
  • Second-degree theft of property was reported at the 300 block of Bragg Avenue.
  • Harassing communications was reported at the 600 block of West Glenn Avenue.
  • Third-degree burglary was reported at the 300 block of Webster Road.
  • Auto breaking and entering was reported at the 900 block of McKinley Avenue.
  • Third-degree domestic violence was reported in Auburn.
  • Third-degree criminal trespass was reported at the 200 block of West Longleaf Drive.
  • Shoplifting was reported at the 1600 block of Opelika Road.
  • Second-degree theft of property was reported at the 200 block of Heisman Drive.
  • Third-degree burglary was reported at the 1300 block of Hampton Drive.
  • Third-degree theft of property was reported at the 700 block of Wrights Mill Road.
  • Third-degree assault was reported at the 800 block of Lee Road 10.
  • Carrying brass knuckles or a slingshot was reported at the 200 block of West Magnolia Avenue.
  • Third-degree theft of property was reported at the 600 block of Shug Jordan Parkway.
  • Third-degree criminal trespass was reported at the 600 block of Shug Jordan Parkway.

July 30:

• Theft from a residence was reported at the 1600 block of Lee Road 12.
  • Burglary from a residence with force was reported at the 1900 block of Eagle Ridge Court.
  • First-degree theft of property was reported at the 2300 block of Lee Road 137.
  • Duty upon striking an unoccupied vehicle was reported at the 600 block of West Magnolia Avenue.
  • Harassment was reported in Auburn.
  • Theft of an article from an auto was reported at the 2000 block of Lee Road 137.
  • Third-degree criminal mischief was reported at the 800 block of Gentry Drive.
  • Harassment/intimidation was reported at the 700 block of West Glenn Avenue.
  • Third-degree assault was reported at the 1200 block of Britnee Court.
  • Unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle was reported at the 2300 block of Lee Road 137.
  • Second-degree possession of marijuana was reported in Auburn.

July 31:

• Harassment was reported at the 100 block of North College Street.
  • Second-degree criminal trespass was reported at the 100 block of North College Street.
  • Second-degree criminal trespass was reported at the 200 block of West Longleaf Drive.
  • Theft from a residence was reported at the 200 block of West Longleaf Drive.
  • First-degree possession of a forged instrument was reported at the 300 block of North Dean Road.
  • Unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle was reported at the 500 block of Webster Road.
  • Third-degree theft of property was reported at the 1000 block of Cornstalk Lane.
  • Leaving the scene of an accident was reported at the 1800 block of East University Drive.
  • Third-degree theft of property was reported at the 1100 block of Commerce Drive.
  • Harassing communications was reported at the 300 block of Webster Road.
  • Third-degree theft of property was reported at the 1000 block of Opelika Road.
  • Unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle was reported at the 300 block of Webster Road.
  • Theft of an article from an auto was reported at the 1700 block of South College Street.
  • Harassment, simple assault, was reported at the 300 block of North Gay Street.
  • First-degree robbery was reported at the 300 block of North College Street. 
  • Third-degree theft of property was reported at the 300 block of North College Street.

Aug. 1:

• Third-degree theft of property was reported at the 100 block of West Magnolia Avenue.
  • Harassment, simple assault, was reported at the 1300 block of Gatewood Drive.
  • Second-degree theft of property was reported at the 2800 block of Sandhill Road.
  • Third-degree burglary was reported at the 20 block of Lee Road 887.
  • Possession of drug paraphernalia was reported in Auburn.
  • Harassment/intimidation was reported at the 300 block of North Gay Street.
  • Drug paraphernalia, first offense, was reported in Auburn.
  • Second-degree theft of property was reported at the 600 block of Dekalb Street.
  • First-degree criminal mischief was reported at the 900 block of West Veterans Boulevard.
  • Theft of an article from an auto was reported at the 500 block of Webster Road.

Aug. 2:

• Third-degree theft of property was reported in Auburn.
  • Interference with a domestic violence emergency call was reported in Auburn.
  • Third-degree theft of property was reported at the 400 block of West Longleaf Drive.
  • Third-degree criminal mischief was reported at the 600 block of Dekalb Street.
  • Third-degree burglary was reported at the 400 block of West Longleaf Drive.
  • Recovered property, stolen out of jurisdiction, was reported on Lee Road 17.
  • Theft from a public building was reported at the 1900 block of Opelika Road.
  • Unauthorized use of a vehicle was reported a the 800 block of East University Drive.
  • Harassing communications was reported at the 800 block of East University Drive.
  • Endangering the welfare of a child was reported at the 200 block of East Veterans Boulevard.

Aug. 3:

• Second-degree rape was reported in Auburn.
  • First-degree theft of property was reported at the 800 block of Opelika Road.
  • First-degree theft of property was reported at the 1000 block of Birch Circle.
  • Third-degree burglary was reported at the 800 block of West Longleaf Drive.
  • Second-degree criminal trespass was reported at the 100 block of West Magnolia Avenue.
  • Third-degree theft of property was reported at the 1600 block of South College Street.
  • Third-degree theft of property was reported at the 300 block of War Eagle Way.
  • Harassment was reported at the 200 block of West Longleaf Drive.
  • Unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle was reported at the 500 block of West Glenn Avenue.
  • Identity theft was reported at the 600 block of Woody Drive.
  • Auto breaking and entering was reported at the 2400 block of Moores Mill Road.
  • Second-degree theft of property was reported at the 1600 block of Abby Road.
  • Violation of a probation order was reported in Auburn.
  • First-degree criminal trespass was reported in Auburn.
  • Third-degree theft of property was reported at the 1600 block of Opelika Road.

Share and discuss “Incident reports from July 28-Aug. 3” on social media.