Police arrests six, confiscate drugs and firearms, in Sunday raid

Six people were arrested in a raid of a building on the 1400 block of Ogletree Road, according to the Auburn Police Division.

The APD’s Narcotic Section, with the assistance of Lee County Regional SWAT and the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency executed a search warrant Sunday, Nov. 22, after a “months-long investigation” into gambling and illegal sales of drugs and alcohol, according to an APD press release.

Powder and crack cocaine, marijuana, alcohol, money and two firearms were confiscated at the location, police said.

Henry Finley, 31, of Auburn, was arrested and charged with drug trafficking cocaine and first-degree possession of marijuana. Finley’s bond, the highest of the six arrests, was set at $53,000.

Janerold Philpot, 35, of Auburn, was arrested and charged with first-degree possession of marijuana and has a bond of $3,000.

Threston Philpot, 28, of Auburn, was arrested and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and has a bond of $1,000.

Vivian Philpot, 51, of Auburn, was arrested and charged with the sale of alcohol without a license and possession of alcohol for sale without a license and has a bond of $2,000.

The other two people arrested were Eric Stinson, 42, of Opelika, and Richard Key, 47, of Tuskegee.

Stinson was charged with first-degree possession of marijuana. Key was charged with possession of a controlled substance. Stinson and Key’s bonds were set at $3,000.

Share and discuss “Police arrests six, confiscate drugs and firearms, in Sunday raid” on social media.