LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Mississippi State at No. 13 Auburn

FINAL- Auburn 49, Mississippi State 10. 

3:04, Q4: Malik Willis hits the gap outside on the read-option and runs 67 yards for the Auburn touchdown. Auburn 49, Mississippi State 10. 

10:42, Q4: Jarvaris Davis intercepts Fitzgerald's pass and takes it to the house for a 37-yard touchdown. Auburn 42, Mississippi State 10. 

12:03, Q4: Stidham's 53-yard pass is complete down the sideline to Kyle Davis to set up first-and-goal from the one yard line. Kerryon Johnson dives over the line for the touchdown. Auburn 35, Mississippi State 10. 

14:21, Q4: Auburn cornerback Carlton Davis breaks up Fitzgerald's pass on 4th and 6. Auburn takes over on downs at their own 39-yard line.

END OF Q3: Auburn 28, Mississippi State 10.

1:07, Q3: Auburn running back Kamryn Pettway fumbles, Mississippi State recovers, takes over at the Auburn 43-yard line.

2:09, Q3: After their seventh false start of the game, Mississippi State fails to convert on 4th and 15. Auburn will take over on their own 39-yard line.

5:28, Q3: Fitzgerald's pass is complete down the sideline to Jamal Couch for a gain of 32 yards. 

5:37, Q3: Auburn is stopped on 3rd and 11. Mississippi State takes over on their own 10-yard line.

7:39, Q3: Fitzgerald's pass deflected, and intercepted at the 49-yard line by Auburn's Tray Matthews.

9:02, Q3: A pass interference call on Mississippi State gives Auburn a first down at the two-yard line. Kerryon Johnson rushes up the middle for a touchdown to cap a 99-yard drive that started from their own one-yard line. Auburn 28, Mississippi State 10. 

11:46, Q3: Stidham's pass is complete to Eli Stove for 57 yards and a new set of downs. Auburn's offense is now at the Mississippi State 39-yard line.

13:00, Q3: After its fifth false start of the night, the Bulldog offense fails to convert on 3rd and 18. Mississippi State punts to the Auburn one-yard line.

14:49, Q3: Second half is underway as Mississippi State returns the kick off 22 yards to the 23-yard line. 

HALFTIME- Auburn 21, Mississippi State 10. Jarrett Stidham is 8-for-10 for 148 yards and two touchdowns. Kerryon Johnson leads the Tigers in rushing at the half with 15 carries for 106 yards, and one touchdown.

0:59, Q2: Fitzgerald's five-yard pass is caught by Justin Johnson in the corner of the end zone for the Bulldogs' first touchdown of the night. Auburn 21, Mississippi State 10.

2:37, Q2: Nick Fitzgerald's 17-yard touchdown run overturned, ruled down at the Auburn one yard line. 

4:32, Q2: The Bulldogs pick up 45 yards on Fitzgerald's strike across the middle, for the longest pass of the night. Mississippi State is in Auburn territory at the Tigers' 32-yard line.

4:53, Q2: Auburn is stopped on 3rd and one. The Tigers punt the ball away to Mississippi State who will start the next drive at their own 23-yard line.

Q2: Mississippi State LT Greg Eiland is out for the game, per ESPN.

10:28, Q2: Daniel Carlson's 51-yard attempt hits the left upright, and is no good. Auburn 21, Mississippi State 3. 

12:24, Q2: The Auburn defense stops the fake punt, and will start the next drive at the Bulldogs' 33-yard line. 

13:38, Q2: Stidham's pass complete to a wide open Will Hastings for 47 yards and a touchdown. Auburn 21, Mississippi State 3. 

END OF Q1: Auburn 14, Mississippi State 3. 

5:27, Q1: Jarrett Stidham's flea-flicker to Darius Slayton goes for 49 yards on 3rd down, and sets up the Auburn offense in the red zone. Stidham completes the screen to Ryan Davis, who takes it into the end zone. Auburn 14, Mississippi State 3. 

6:46, Q1: After two false start penalties, Mississippi State settles for a field goal. Auburn 7, Mississippi State 3.

10:22, Q1: After a review, call on the field is ruled a fumble with a Mississippi State recovery. Bulldogs will take over at the Auburn 32-yard line.

11:29, Q1: A 15-yard targeting penalty on Auburn safety Tray Matthews is overturned. Mississippi State goes three and out on their first drive, and is set to punt.

12:00, Q1: Kamryn Pettway stuffed at the goal line sets up a 4th and goal from the one yard line. On 4th and goal, Kerryon Johnson rushes in to give Auburn the first score of the game. Auburn 7, Mississippi State 0.

14:07, Q1: Kerryon Johnson rushes up the middle for 60 yards down into Mississippi State territory.

15:00, Q1: Mississippi State wins the toss and defers their option to the second half. Auburn will receive. 

Coming off a breakout performance for the offense Saturday night in Columbia, the Auburn Tigers hope to ride the momentum as the No. 24 ranked Mississippi State Bulldogs come to town.

For Mississippi State, it has already been an up and down year. The Bulldogs followed up a 37-7 home blowout win against LSU with a 31-3 loss on the road to Georgia in which they were dominated in every aspect of the game.

Auburn, on the other hand, is coming off its best offensive performance of the year. After three weeks of criticism, the Tigers stomped Missouri 51-14 in its SEC opener to give Coach Gus Malzahn and the fan base a small sigh of relief.

Schedule:

• Tiger Walk - 3 p.m.
  • Four Corners - 3:45 p.m.
  • March Around - 4:02 p.m.
  • Eagle Flight - 4:43 p.m.
  • Pregame - 4:46 p.m.
  • Kick Off - 5 p.m.

Share and discuss “LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Mississippi State at No. 13 Auburn” on social media.