Chick-fil-A is reopening: Here are the tweets that fed the return

Chick-fil-A on Magnolia Avenue has been at the center of an all-out Twitter war this summer. 

On July 30, after much anticipation, the restaurant will reopen with free food and games from 2-5 p.m. The official reopening will be July 31 at 6 a.m. 

Auburn students have taken their pleas for chicken sandwiches to Twitter after confusion about  "all-nighter chicken nuggets" and delayed openings. Here is the salty timeline leading up to the big day: 

Students were, to say the least, impatient. On May 22, the business was still unsure of when they would open, but they were sure about their hours of operation. 

After a few weeks, students weren't worried about 24-hour service. They just wanted the sweet relief of iced tea and waffle fries — or something better? 

And there has been some confusion about when they are opening. Auburn Twitter was not appreciative.

There were ups and downs. Faith ran thin. Emotions were tested. Accusations were made. 

Some felt their lives were rocked by the absence.

It's not a crazy assumption to say Auburn students love their Chick-fil-A. The tweets are never-ending. The thirst has led few to all-caps responses and demanding requests. 

And the saga might be coming to an end tomorrow, which is good because Chick-fil-A has sure gotten an ear full. 

Share and discuss “Chick-fil-A is reopening: Here are the tweets that fed the return” on social media.