Natural beauty products that are comparable to your Sephora favorites

Although you may have a tight grip on your name brand beauty products from Sephora, there are changes occurring in the world of natural beauty products that might make you want to loosen your hold.

There is a saying that if you don’t recognize a majority of the ingredients on the back of a product, you probably shouldn’t be using it. This couldn’t apply more to beauty products, however we are generally more concerned with the benefits of the look than the risks of the ingredients to our body. Taking care of your skin, the largest organ, is so important and traditional beauty products compromise that.

For the most part there is a negative perception around organic beauty products. Not toward their purpose, but their power and proficiency compared to harbored favorites. However, as time goes on this belief is becoming an old wives tale. With new brands coming into play, natural beauty products have become more comparable to the name brands. It is easier now to make the switch to natural alternatives, without compromising the quality of the product.

Here are three brands worth giving up some of your cult favorite beauty products for.

The Beauty Counter

Motivated to put the truth back in beauty, The Beauty Counter is a brand that focuses on creating safe, natural products to limit our exposure to toxic chemicals. The company is making power plays to tap this growing market with their bold mission, research and products to back it up. Focused mainly on makeup, but also offering skincare and bath products, you can’t go wrong with testing out some of their creations. The Beauty Counter is all about making a change in the life of individuals and challenging the lack of restrictions on harmful products in society. Trying out some of their products is a great way to help a good cause and get your beauty fix in one swoop.

Product Suggestion: Not an Allure Best of Beauty award winner for nothing, the “Dew Skin Moisturizing Coverage” tinted moisturizer is a must buy. It provides SPF coverage, hydration, evens your skin tone and enhances brightness while still remaining all-natural. Getting national recognition alongside some of the forerunners in makeup shows this product is one of the best.

Beauty by Earth

Beauty by Earth was started in 2014 by two friends on a mission to create healthy beauty products that are safe to use around young children. The brand is all about bringing you natural skin care that coincides with your body’s natural state. Gluten free, non-GMO, and mostly vegan, their products take into account most allergens, making it suitable for just about any customer. “Inspiring beauty and nurturing health” is Beauty by Earth’s vision for the creation of their skincare and hair products. If you support their mission and are intrigued by what a difference these products can make on your life, Beauty by Earth is worth a try.

Product Suggestion: Three words- natural self tanner. Never before have you probably seen these words put together, but Beauty by Earth has stepped up to the plate to create a way for you to get all the tan and none of the toxins. Easily comparable to “Jergens Natural Glow” or “Tan Towels”, this product is a great find.

W3ll People

Promoting their modern approach to beauty through non-toxic formulas and products handcrafted in the USA, W3ll People is putting their hat in the ring for natural beauty products. Founded by an elite makeup artist, cosmetic dermatologist and environmentalist entrepreneur, the range of experience and intelligence each facet brings is visible through the products. Although fairly new, W3ll People is already starting to make waves in the cosmetic industry.

Product Suggestion: The “Expressionist Liquid Eyeliner” ranks alongside cult favorites such as “Kat Von D’s Tattoo Liner” for a dramatic, long lasting look. Free from gluten, parabens, GMOs and more, this chemical and cruelty free product does the trick. 

Share and discuss “Natural beauty products that are comparable to your Sephora favorites” on social media.