Backstreet's Back With 'This is Us'

Backstreet's back with a new genre of pop music with its newly released album, "This is Us," after working with legendary producers such as T-Pain, Max Martin, RedOne and Ryan Tedder.

Working with various artists, Backstreet Boys are moving back to their original roots, a pop genre.

Many people have been skeptical of their seventh album released because of the genre change, but I believe they did it right this time. Not everyone enjoys hip- hop or pop music, but for those that do this is a huge comeback for the band.

With only one band member short, Kevin Richardson, the Backstreet Boys performed "Strait Through My Heart" on the Conan O'Brien show Oct. 8, with all the same dance moves from day one.

The Boys' vocals sound brilliant in their new release, as well as the beat, much like Usher or Chris Brown. Their tempo and harmony is unique in each song, offering a variety of upbeat music.

The song "Strait Through My Heart" is one of the more catchy songs that I think will be a hit.

"Bye Bye Love" is the song that sounds a lot like Chris Brown's "Forever," tempo wise.

Some of my other personal favorites are "If I Knew Then" and "This is Us," these are some of the songs that will be enjoyed by almost any pop or hip-hop music lover.

Although this album may not be targeted toward every college student, I am more than positive it will be successful for the younger crowd.

As far as pop music goes, the Backstreet Boys are coming back with a big hit.

Before anyone starts to judge this album, you need to have an open mind and appreciate pop or hip hop music. Personally, I enjoy almost every genre of music and those are the type of people that will enjoy this variety of an album.

During a four-year break, each member of the band lived their life working on individual projects such as, Brian Littrell's extremely successful Christian album, "Welcome Home."

Now that they are reunited taking a different road, I think it will expand their fan base nationwide.

Share and discuss “Backstreet's Back With 'This is Us'” on social media.