The Passion Tour Comes To Auburn

The Passion Tour with Louie Giglio is coming to Auburn Nov. 5 in the Student Act to unite college students for one purpose, the glory of God.

"We hope by bringing Passion to Auburn we can foster unity between various campus ministry groups and churches and inspire Auburn students lives to make Jesus famous there," said Louie Giglio, pastor of Passion City Church and creator of Passion Tour.

The Passion Tour has been targeted toward college students in the past, and Giglio said for one night he wants to lift up the name of Jesus over Auburn's campus.

"It's just that it takes many streams to make a mighty river, and what's most needed at Auburn, and every other campus, is less of us and our names and more of His," Giglio said.

Giglio has a passion for college students and realizes the important transitions in their lives as well as difficult situations encountered.

"Students are faced with every possible challenge and option, and it's in that moment they decide what they believe about Jesus Christ," Giglio said. "Not what their parents back home believe, or the youth group they came from, not what others think, but what they believe about the person of Christ."

He said he spent 10 years of his life walking beside college students every day and that is why he calls the college years the "university moment" and believes it is the most important time in a person's life.

He said the decisions made in your college years can potentially affect the rest of your life.

"And that decision shapes the trajectory of the next 10-20 years of their lives," Giglio said. "I want to be standing at that crossroads pointing people to Jesus who is able to transform our lives in to more than we could ever imagine -- One who is greater than every earthly fame and the answer to everything our hearts desire."

The atmosphere of Passion is an experience that is unexplainable. Charlie Hall and FEE will be performing, but the music is not the only upbeat essence.

"It's the dynamic of the church gathered that changes the temperature in the room," Giglio said. "It's like the campus on a normal day versus a Saturday when Jordan-Hare is jammed with the whole Auburn family."

He believes Auburn has an enormous potential to grow spiritually.

"Auburn has a great spiritual legacy and there are so many "believers" there," Giglio said. "But I think Auburn has yet to see the full potential of what God longs to do on that campus. Hopefully, the Passion Tour will play a small role in igniting more of His purpose in our hearts."

Tickets are $5, to purchase go to www.secure.secure268.com/universitytour. For detailed information on Louie Giglio and Passion Tour visit www.268generation.com

Share and discuss “The Passion Tour Comes To Auburn” on social media.