"Get Him to the Greek" Gets a Few Tears Along the Way

Ladies and gentlemen put on some heavy eyeliner or "guyliner" and get ready to rock out with Russell Brand and Jonah Hill in "Get Him to the Greek."

A spin-off of the hilarious comedy "Forgetting Sarah Marshall," Greek is a tale of sex, drugs, rock 'n' roll and heartbreak.

Brand reprises his role as the infamous lady-lover Aldous Snow, but he is definitely facing some personal demons this time around.

Instead of Hill playing the overly eager fan like in "Forgetting Sarah Marshall," he plays Aaron Green, a record executive who is sent on a suicide mission to retrieve Snow for an annual concert.

His hot-tempered boss Sergio is played by Sean "Diddy" Combs.

Green and Snow hit up all the party spots and endure plenty of partying and sex. The duo live it up in London Town, Vegas and Los Angeles.

"Greek" was almost as epic as "The Hangover." However, the seriousness of the movie brought the laugh-o-meter to a 7 on a 10.0 scale.

Snow was dumped by his long-time girlfriend and resorted to drugs as a remedy. Green was also dumped by his girlfriend, and he chooses to live his life like a rock star, instead of watching "Gossip Girl" with his girlfriend.

However, they both realized the rock star life is not as awesome as it seems.

Snow suffers from loneliness and heartbreak. To relieve his pain, he tortures Green by forcing him to do things he wouldn't normally do like shoving drugs up his anal region, which caused a major out burst of laughter in the theater.

However, Green made the chubby guys reach an all-time high by getting it on with a blonde in a public restroom.

Hill was remarkable and charming on screen. He has proven he can be a leading man in a film with his impressive acting chops. His guinea pig features made it hard not to keep your eyes off him.

Diddy also did an amazing job as Sergio. He definitely brought the funny. He was basically playing himself in the movie, but he did a great job doing it.

Overall, the movie was worth seeing. It had a deep message and simultaneously kept the audience laughing through the entire movie.

Great date movie and you might want to bring some tissue just in case.

It's a tear-jerker.

Share and discuss “"Get Him to the Greek" Gets a Few Tears Along the Way” on social media.