Auburn Arena set for Fan Day on August 12

Auburn Arena will host the admission-free Fan Day on Sunday, August 12 from 2-4 p.m.

Auburn Arena will host the admission-free Fan Day on Sunday, August 12 from 2-4 p.m. A beloved tradition for many, Fan Day offers a chance to meet athletes from fall sports teams.

Each summer, Fan Day serves as a notice that football season is right around the corner and kids of all ages and from all over the state come to see the newest edition of the Tigers. Members of the team and coach Gene Chizik will be available for autographs as will the Auburn cheerleaders, Tiger Paws, soccer team and volleyball team.

Doors open at 1:30 p.m. for lines to form for the autograph session which will end at 4 p.m.

Aubie will be able to take pictures with fans, but will not sign autographs.

Players will be set up in tables marked with their names and fans are only allowed to bring one item to be signed, to help with the flow of the lines and to allow as many people the chance to get inside as possible. There is no restriction on what can be signed as long as it is not deemed hazardous or too big to be carried by one person.

The Athletic Department has provided the following instructions on where to find certain groups of players and where to enter the arena:

"To access returning starters from last year's team, fans will need to enter the Auburn Arena from the south side through the doors leading in to the practice court facility.

To access the remaining football players, cheerleaders, Tiger Paws, Aubie and the soccer and volleyball teams, fans will need to enter the main arena entrance, located on the north side of the arena.

The remaining members of the football team will be located at two positions inside the arena. Members of the offense and special teams will be positioned on the main arena floor while the defense will be located on the scholarship terrace on the main concourse level.

Fans interested in obtaining Coach Chizik's autograph will be asked to enter the arena through the Scholarship Entry on the southeast corner. There will not be access to Coach Chizik's line from inside the arena. One item per person. The item must be in hand as nothing will be signed on individuals (i.e. jerseys or tee shirts). Pictures will not be available with Coach Chizik on Fan Day due to time constraints.

The cheerleaders, Tiger Paws, soccer, volleyball and Aubie will be located in the Kids Zone section on the main concourse."

The Lovelace Hall of Honor and Team Shop will be open during Fan Day and concessions and restrooms are available for use. The ticket office will be taking orders for the upcoming football season and media guides will be offered for purchase.

There are season tickets, mini-plans and single game tickets left for purchase.

Share and discuss “Auburn Arena set for Fan Day on August 12” on social media.