10 things you don't know about TWER

10. Streaking through The Quad
"I'm writing a book about streaking at Auburn; at least it's kind of about streaking."
10. Streaking through The Quad "I'm writing a book about streaking at Auburn; at least it's kind of about streaking."

Jeremy Henderson of the all-Auburn website The War Eagle Reader is just as interesting as Auburn’s history.
1. Auburn’s punk rock bikini
“In the mid-'00s, I sang in an Auburn pride punk band called Auburn Bikini. The school spirit and sheer animal magnetism that radiated from our house shows led directly to Auburn's undefeated season in 2004.”
2. Conceived in God’s house
“I was conceived at the Baptist Student Union, the Paris of Auburn ministries. My parents lived upstairs, so it's OK.”
3. Legendary granddad
“My grandfather, an Auburn alumnus, worked in Auburn’s agronomy department for many years. He may have invented the soybean.”
4. Floatin’ baby
“I twice levitated as a child.”
5. The dreaded JRNL1100
“My mom, who majored in journalism at Auburn in the '70s, is responsible for the dreaded JRNL 1100 spelling test because professor Jack Simms swore he'd ‘never have such a poor speller pass my class again.’ You're welcome!”
6. J-school drop-out
I'm an Auburn journalism school dropout (only philosophy would take me in – Kant touch this!)”
7. Wordsmith
“I edited a 'zine for eight years. The Plainsman wrote a story about it when I was a freshman.”
8. Ghost drummer
“I'm an on-again, off-again drummer for popular Auburn-born 'ghost country' band The Pine Hill Haints. I'm the best drummer they've ever had.”
9. Not-so inebriated
“I've never been drunk.”
10. Streaking through The Quad
“I'm writing a book about streaking at Auburn; at least it's kind of about streaking.”
All graphics by Lane Jones / INTRIGUE REPORTER.

Share and discuss “10 things you don't know about TWER” on social media.