Niffer's to chip in to The Gnu's Room during February

During the month of February, Niffer's has partnered up with The Gnu's Room as a part of "Niffer's Gives Back." This program gives non-profit organizations the opportunity to raise money for a month by donating a portion of every receipt signed with the organization's phone number on the back.
The Gnu's Room is a non-profit bookstore located at 414 South Gay St. A self-proclaimed arts center, The Gnu's Room also offers book signings, live acoustic music, open mics, dance performances, art shows and more.
For this month only, if you eat at Niffer's you can write The Gnu's Room's phone number on the back of your receipt, which will donate 10 percent of your tab to their organization.
One of The Gnu's Room's owners, Tina Tatum, said "We discovered that Niffer's offered this opportunity to non-profits, so we signed up and they assigned us the month of February," Tatum said. "So for the entire month, anytime anyone goes in that wants Niffer's to contribute a portion of their ticket price of what they have eaten, they can just put the Gnu's room's phone number on the back and at the end of the month they will send us a check for our percent."
It doesn't matter if you are a frequent customer of The Gnu's Room or not, everyone is encouraged to help out.

Share and discuss “Niffer's to chip in to The Gnu's Room during February” on social media.