University proposed three make-up class days on Saturdays

The University has chosen Feb. 22, March 22 and April 26 as class make-up days.

With the recent snowcation canceling classes for Jan. 28, 29 and 30, the University has proposed three make-up days on Saturdays starting at the end of February.
The make-up days will be Feb. 22, March 22 and April 26.
An email was sent out earlier today, Wednesday, Feb 5., stating it is up to the discretion of the professors to make up classes on those dates.
"They may decide that another option (such as restructuring scheduled class time, using electronic strategies or meeting at a different time that is acceptable to the entire class) is more appropriate," said the Auburn University email.
In 2010, classes were canceled Feb. 12 because of severe winter weather. That day of class was made up May 4 and the University gave professors the option whether to hold class on the make-up day or schedule the class meeting time for another time that suits all students in the class.
Other make-up days will be assigned if classes are canceled for more severe winter weather.
Also Early Alert Grades deadline for core classes will change to Thursday, Feb. 27 and the Mid-Semester Day, the last day to withdraw a course with a W and the deadline for students with three exams in one day to request to move a final exam, has changed to Thursday, March 6.

Share and discuss “University proposed three make-up class days on Saturdays” on social media.