Tex's Tacos returning to campus for 2014-2015 academic year

Mac Helms started Tex's Tacos with his business partner Harrison Jones in April 2011 with no prior experience in the food industry. (Christen Harned / ASSISTANT PHOTO EDITOR)

One of the original food trucks that debuted on campus in 2012, Tex's Tacos, announced they would be returning to Auburn's campus for the upcoming academic year.
In an announcement on their Facebook page, Tex's Tacos explained the company had been "stuck on the transitional treadmill for months and have been unable to operate at full capacity as a result."
Part of the result was Tex's absence from campus last year.
They also announced that they would be able to operate not only at Auburn University, but will also be the first food truck at Auburn University Montgomery.
Food trucks were integrated into Auburn's campus due to a demand for faster service and more variety of food choices. Tex's Tacos served campus with a food truck and a permanent location in Terrell Food Court.
"We are looking forward to rejoining the wonderful Auburn community," The Tex's Tacos Team announced. "We plan on remaining a fixture in the Auburn University system for as long as we are welcome."
They plan on returning and operating on campus in the middle of August when fall semester classes begin.

Share and discuss “Tex's Tacos returning to campus for 2014-2015 academic year” on social media.