LETTER: Welcome back from 2014-15 SGA President Logan Powell

Logan Powell, junior in political science

On behalf of your Student Government Association, I would like to welcome each of you back to Auburn for another school year.
We are excited to have you back and cannot wait to see what another year of your contribution to all areas of campus life has in store for our university.
Auburn is a special place because of its student body, so thank you in advance for the ways in which you will serve our school and those around you throughout the coming year. Our Student Government is honored to be working to create an even better Auburn for the student body.
This summer was a productive time for our team - we have worked to create a comprehensive feedback system to hear your concerns in all areas of campus life, to organize a more efficient late night transportation system, to continually improve your game day experience, and to ensure that international students at Auburn are receiving a proper orientation, among other projects, programs and initiatives.
As the next academic year begins, we are committed to continuing to use our positions to make significant progress on our priorities and goals. However, know that we are ultimately here to serve you - please let us know how we can do so!
This summer, Auburn welcomed the biggest freshman class in our university's history to campus. At Camp War Eagle, I challenged this class to give their time at Auburn their all.
Whether you are a member of this incoming class or a senior preparing to graduate, I want to challenge each of you to do the same. Jim Elliot once said, "Wherever you are, be all there...."
As the best student body in the country, let's make that our mission throughout this next year - in the classroom, in our student sections, and even while spending time with friends and family. As we all quickly learned upon arriving on campus, college is an extremely formative period, so let's strive to make the most of our time here.
Again, welcome back to Auburn. Our team counts ourselves blessed to be in a position to serve a university and student body we love. We are excited to have you back on campus and we cannot wait to experience another year at Auburn University with you.
God Bless and War Eagle!

Share and discuss “LETTER: Welcome back from 2014-15 SGA President Logan Powell” on social media.