2015 National Signing Day live blog

football

Head coach Gus Malzahn celebrates during the Tigers' victory over Arkansas. (Contributed by Auburn Athletics)

National Signing Day is here at last.
The nation's top recruits will be sending in their faxes throughout the day and selecting their future college football homes.
Auburn is in the mix for a number of top recruits, so make sure to check back here throughout the day for live updates from the Auburn Athletic Complex

Signed Letter of Intent

Jordan Colbert (3:05 p.m.)

Four-star cornerback
Colbert, 6'2, 205 pounds, is listed by 247sports as the ninth best safety in the country. The Under Armour All-American from Griffin, Georgia committed to Auburn in April over Georgia, Florida State, and Clemson.
Javarius Davis (3:05 p.m.)
Four-star athlete
Davis, 5'10, 173 pounds, is listed by Rivals.com as the 14th best athlete in the country. Blessed with track speed, Davis committed to Auburn on Signing Day over Florida and Louisville. He is slated to play cornerback at Auburn.
Byron Cowart (3:05 p.m.)
Five-star defensive end
This six-foot-four strong side defense end has recorded 24 sacks is considered the No. 1 overall prospect according to the Rivals 100, the first such player to ever commit to Auburn. Over the last two seasons at Armwood High School, Cowart recorded 24 sacks, along with 36 tackles for loss and 140 tackles.
Jeremiah Dinson (10:54 a.m.)
Three-star cornerback
Dinson recorded seven interceptions over his final two seasons at American High School. Dinson also received offers from other SEC schools such as Florida, Arkansas and Kentucky.
Darius Slayton (10:10 a.m.)
Four-star wide receiver
A late flip from Georgia last night won't make Slayton any friends in Athens, but Gus Malzahn will certainly be pleased to have this receiver in his arsenal. Wide receivers coach Dameyune Craig expressed his excitement on Twitter last night.
Jeffery Holland (9:53 a.m.)
Four-star linebacker
A Top-10 linebacker according to 247Sports, Holland hails from Jacksonville, Florida and is yet another recruit that Will Muschamp has pried away from the Florida Gators, his previous coaching job.
Montavious Atkinson (9:45 a.m.)
Three-star linebacker
Atkinson has been a solid commit to Auburn since March 17, 2014, even despite the firing of Ellis Johnson. Atkinson was heavily recruited by Rodney Garner and Charlie Harbison.
Carlton Davis (9:40 a.m.)
Four-star cornerback
Davis is listed by Rivals as the 17th best CB in the country. Davis is 6'2, 178 pounds, and received offers from several high profile programs, including Ohio State, Texas, Florida, and Alabama.
Kerryon Johnson (9:30 a.m.)
Four-star running back
A versatile player with experience rushing, receiving and locking down receivers, Johnson figures to play running back for the Tigers. With Johnson, the Tigers will have the last three Alabama Mr. Footballs, as Racean Thomas and Jeremy Johnson won the previous two.
Ryan Davis (9:06 a.m.)
Four-star wide receiver
Davis, from St. Petersburg, Fla., is 5'10, 161 pounds and is ranked by Rivals.com as the eighth best receiver in the country. Davis was recruited by Dameyune Craig and Rhett Lashlee, and received offers from several schools, including Alabama, Florida, and Michigan.
Richard McBryde (8:30 a.m.)
Four-star linebacker
McBryde is a four-star linebacker from Troy, Ala. McBryde, who committed to the Tigers in July, is 6'2, 210 pounds. Mcbryde was recruited to Auburn by former secondary coach Charlie Harbison and special teams coach Scott Fountain. McBryde received offers from several schools, including Alabama, Florida and Florida State.
Jalen Harris (8:22 a.m.)
Three-star tight end
At six-foot-five and 230 pounds, the Montgomery native could compete immediately for a starting job with the graduation of former tight end CJ Uzomah. \0x200B
Darrell Williams (8:03 a.m.)
Four-star linebacker
Williams is a four-star linebacker from Hoover, Ala. Williams received offers from Alabama, Tennessee, Ole Miss, and several other schools. Williams measures at 6-foot-2, 225 pounds, and runs a 4.69 forty-yard dash. Williams committed to the Gus Malzahn's program on May 7, 2014.
Michael Horton (7:42 a.m.)
Three-star offensive guard
Michael Horton is Auburn's sixth letter of intent on the day. Horton, a 6'4, 320 pound guard, committed to Florida in July, but flipped to the Tigers on signing day. Horton is a three-star according to Rivals.com, and received offers from schools such as Florida, Alabama, and Georgia.
Prince Tega Wanogho Jr. (7:30 a.m.)
Four-star defensive end
At an imposing six-foot-8 and 245 pounds, Tega has the imposing size and athleticism that men's basketball head coach Bruce Pearl could use this season. That said, Tega is an athletic addition to Muschamp's first recruiting class at Auburn that most recruiting experts believe has high upside.
Jaunta'Vius Johnson (7:13 a.m.)
Three-star defensive lineman
A six-foot-3, 323 pound defensive lineman from Lincoln, Alabama, Johnson was heavily recruited by both Rodney Garner and J.B. Grimes.
Kaleb Kim (6:48 a.m.)
Four-star offensive guard
Another Georgia native and J.B. Grimes recruit, Kim has been committed to Auburn since April 14, 2014.
Marquell Harrell (6:43 a.m.)
Four-star offensive guard
Out of Fairburn, Georgia, Harrell was heavily recruited by offensive line coach J.B. Grimes and adds talent to an already solid unit.
Ian Shannon (6:12 a.m.)
Three-star punter
A Marietta, Georgia native, Shannon is considered a Top-5 punter by 247Sports. Auburn experienced inconsistency at the position last fall, so Shannon could find himself in a position battle early. Interestingly, today is also Shannon's birthday.

Early Enrollees

Jovon Robinson

Five-star running back
Robinson originally signed with Auburn in 2012, but academic problems forced him to go JUCO for two years. At Georgia Military College, Robinson ran for 2387 yards and 34 touchdowns in only 12 games, averaging 198.9 yards per game and 8.8 yards per carry, all of which led the NJCAA. Robinson enrolled at Auburn before the Outback Bowl, and practiced with the team leading up to the bowl game.
Chandler Cox
Three-star fullback
As a fullback for Apopka High School in Florida, Cox ran for 627 yards and 8 touchdowns on 77 carries. He played behind one of the top recruits in the country, offensive tackle Martez Ivey. Cox, who committed last May, has the potential to play H-back or as a Wildcat quarterback.
Tim Irvin
Four-star athlete
The nephew of NFL Hall of Famer Michael Irvin, Tim Irvin played running back, receiver, and safety at Westminster Christian in Miami, as well as punt returner. He ran for 64 yards with three scores, caught 12 passes for 226 yards and two touchdowns, and he returned 7 punts for 272 yards. On defense, he finished with 46 tackles and an interception. Irvin enrolled at Auburn two weeks ago.
Maurice Swain
Three-star defensive tackle
Swain followed in the footsteps of fellow Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College signees Derrick Moncrief and Dhaquille Williams when he signed with Auburn. Swain finished with 32 tackles and 4.5 sacks in 10 games.
Tyler Carr
Four-star offensive guard
Carr comes from Southside, Alabama, where he earned a 4-star rating and the title of 7th best guard in the country, according to Rivals. Carr committed in June, with offers on the table from more than 10 schools, including Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, and Georgia.
Jason Smith
Four-star athlete
Smith is a Junior College transfer who committed to the Tigers more than a year ago in February of 2014. The four-star QB spent last year at Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College. While there, Smith completed 102 of his 165 pass attempts, racking up 1,566 yards with 18 touchdowns and just two interceptions.
Bailey Sharp
Three-star offensive tackle
Sharp, out of Marietta, Ga., committed to the Tigers last April. Rivals gives Sharp a three-star ranking. Sharp received several offers. His offer list includes South Carolina, Mississippi State, Florida and Georgia Tech. The tackle was recruited to the Plains by offensive line coach J.B. Grimes and running backs coach Tim Horton.
Tyler Queen
Three-star quarterback
Queen, a three-star quarterback, comes to the Tigers by way of Kennesaw, Ga. In his senior year, Queen completed 136 of his 247 pass attempts, totaling 1,914 yards with 20 touchdowns and just three interceptions.

Share and discuss “2015 National Signing Day live blog” on social media.