Get to know the 2015 Miss Auburn candidates

* Caroline Beauchaine *
"Fire up with Caroline"

About Caroline:
Caroline Beauchaine, senior in public relations, is a College of Liberal Arts senator and president of Alpha Gamma Delta.
Platform:
Beauchaine said if she is elected Miss Auburn, she will bring awareness to student firefighters.
"I will encourage our campus to support student firefighters, inspiring the student body to join with me as we advocate for these men and women, educate others through an awareness campaign and appreciate the loyal service of past and present Auburn-student firefighters," Beauchaine said.

* Mi'A Callens *
"Capture confidence with Callens"

About Mi'A:
Mi'A Callens, junior in journalism, serves on the Auburn University modeling board, is director of Miss Greek Week and is a member of the Panhellenic cabinet.
Platform:
Callens said if she is elected Miss Auburn, she will help to raise childhood self-esteem.
"This is a confidence and character building initiative devoted to making a difference in every child's life," Callens said. "My platform's worthy ambition is to build the self-esteem, confidence and character of our country's youth."

* Dae Jackson *
"Build, rise, brighten day by Dae"

About Dae:
Dae Jackson, junior in journalism, served as a Camp War Eagle counselor, the director of films for the University Program Council and the vice president of the College of Liberal Arts Student Eminent Society.
Platform:
Jackson said she was a victim of bullying, and if she is elected Miss Auburn, she will try to stop bullying from happening to someone else.
"I promised myself after the fact that I would never make anyone feel the way I felt, that I would never treat anyone the way I was treated," Jackson said.

* Lauren Jones *
"Branch out with Lauren Jones"

About Lauren:
Lauren Jones, junior in public relations, is a member of War Eagle Girls and Plainsmen, director of benevolence for Panhellenic and serves as the involvement chair of Chi Omega.
Platform:
Jones said if she is elected Miss Auburn, she will advocate for students with special needs.
"My platform is all about challenging Auburn students to critically think and advocate the implementation of people with disabilities into our University," Jones said. "This is not excluding and pointing out people with special needs."

* Catherine Taylor *
"Celebrate and create with Catherine Taylor"

About Catherine:
Catherine Taylor, senior in Spanish, participated in Freshman Leadership Program during her freshman and sophomore years, has served with Panhellenic and is an active member of her church.
Platform:
Taylor said if she is elected Miss Auburn, she will be an advocate for the arts.
"My platform is about promoting arts and music on campus," Taylor said. "It's not a big part of campus life, and I miss that, so I would love to be a part of creating a creative movement on campus - teaching people to use creativity as an outlet."

Share and discuss “Get to know the 2015 Miss Auburn candidates” on social media.