Crime reports from May 4-May 19

The following crimes were reported by the Auburn Police Division from May 4-18:

May 4:

• Second-degree possession of marijuana was reported in Auburn.
  • Second-degree theft of property was reported at the 900 block of North Donahue Drive.
  • First-degree theft of property was reported at the 200 block of Enterprise Drive.
  • Second-degree theft of property was reported at the 1900 block of Keri Hill Circle.
  • Identity theft was reported at the 1500 block of Opelika Road.
  • Third-degree domestic violence was reported in Auburn.
  • Third-degree receiving stolen property was reported at the 1600 block of Opelika Road.
  • Statutory rape was reported in Auburn.
  • Third-degree theft of lost property was reported at the 2000 block of South College Street.
  • Second-Degree criminal mischief was reported at the 4300 block of South College Street.

May 5:

• Second-degree theft of services and third degree theft of property were reported at the 200 block of Woodfield Drive.
  • Third-degree theft of property was reported at the 300 block of East Samford Avenue.
  • Giving false identification to a law enforcement officer was reported at the 100 block of North Ross Street.
  • Third degree criminal trespass was reported in Auburn.
  • Drug paraphernalia was reported in Auburn.
  • Fraudulent use of a credit/debit card was reported in Auburn.
  • Possession of methamphetamine was reported in Auburn.
  • Second-degree theft of property was reported at the 400 block of Bennington Court.
  • Third-degree of theft of property was reported at the 200 block of Technology Parkway.
  • Third-degree theft of property was reported at the 300 block of West Thach Concourse.
  • Second-degree theft of property was reported at the 1000 block of Opelika Road.
  • Third-degree theft of property was reported at the 2100 block of McMillan Street.
  • Family harassment was reported at the 700 block of Heard Avenue.
  • Harassment was reported at the 1900 block of East University Drive.
  • Leaving the scene of an accident was reported at the 600 block of Dekalb Street.

May 6:

• Illegal possession of a credit/debit card was reported on the 100 block of North College Street.
  • Harassment was reported on the 100 block of North College Street.
  • Third-degree domestic violence and unauthorized use of an auto with no force were reported in Auburn.
  • First-degree theft of property was reported at the 300 block of Wire Road.
  • Third-degree theft of property was reported at the 100 block of North Donahue Road.
  • Unauthorized use of a vehicle was reported at the 500 block of North Gay Street.
  • Domestic violence was reported in Auburn.
  • Menacing was reported at 332 E. Samford Ave.
  • Illegal possession/use of a credit/debit card and third-degree theft of lost property were reported at the 100 block of East Magnolia Avenue.
  • Leaving scene of an accident was reported at the 100 block of Ann Street.
  • Third-degree theft of property was reported at the 200 block of Heisman Drive.
  • Duty upon striking an unoccupied vehicle was reported at the 1700 block of Opelika Road.
  • Third-degree theft of property was reported at the 1500 block of South Donahue Drive.
  • Third-degree theft of property was reported at the 1600 block of South College Street.

May 7:

• Possession of a concealed weapon without a permit was reported at the 100 block of South College Street.
  • Third-degree theft of services was reported at the 100 block of West Glenn Avenue.
  • Duty upon striking an unoccupied vehicle was reported at the 500 block of Greentree Terrace.
  • Unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle was reported at the 1100 block of Gatewood Drive.
  • Third-degree criminal trespass and first-degree theft of property were reported at the 400 block of Wrights Mill Road.
  • Third-degree theft of property and second-degree theft of property were reported at the 200 block of South Donahue Drive.
  • Third-Degree criminal mischief was reported at the 1200 block of South College Street.
  • Cruelty to animals was reported at the 100 block of North College Street.
  • False pretenses/confidence game was reported at the 2000 block of East University Drive.
  • Auto breaking and entering was reported at the 200 block of Opelika Road.
  • Possession of a controlled substance was reported in Auburn.

May 8:

• Auto breaking and entering was reported at the 700 block of West Glenn Avenue.
  • Third-degree theft of property was reported at the 500 block of Webster Road.
  • Duty upon striking an unoccupied vehicle was reported in the 1200 block of South College Street.
  • First-degree possession of a forged instrument was reported at the 2000 block of South College Street.
  • Second-degree possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia was reported in Auburn.
  • Second-degree sodomy was reported in Auburn.
  • Possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance were reported in Auburn.

May 9:

• Aggravated assault and menacing were reported at the 300 block of South Donahue Drive.
  • Third-degree domestic violence and harassment were reported in Auburn.
  • Duty upon striking an unoccupied vehicle was reported at the 100 block of Denali Lane.
  • Third-degree burglary was reported at the 500 block of Webster Road.
  • Harassment was reported at the 1300 block of Shug Jordan Parkway.
  • Unauthorized use of auto with no force was reported at the 3000 block of Wimberly Road.
  • Third-degree burglary was reported at the 700 block of Martin Luther King Drive.

May 10:

• Leaving the scene of an accident was reported at the 500 block of Homewood Drive.
  • Second-degree criminal mischief was reported at the 800 block of Shell Toomer Parkway.
  • Second-degree theft of property and unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle were reported at the 800 block of Wire Road.
  • First-degree criminal trespass was reported at the 200 block of East Thach Avenue.
  • Second-degree theft of property was reported at the 200 block of West Longleaf Drive.
  • Third-degree criminal mischief and harassment were reported on the 900 block of Old Mill Road.
  • Second-degree theft of property was reported at the 600 block of Westview Drive.
  • Unauthorized use of auto and first-degree criminal trespass were reported at the 500 block of Lee Road 191.
  • Second-degree domestic violence was reported in Auburn.
  • Harassment (verbal) was reported at the 200 block of South Gay Street.
  • Third-degree theft of property was reported at the 100 block of East Thach Avenue.

May 11:

• Criminal Mischief, damage to private property was reported at the 900 block of Old Mill Road.
  • Second-degree theft of property was reported at McCurdy Lane.
  • Second-degree theft of property was reported at the 200 block of Wire Road.
  • Third-degree criminal mischief was reported at the 1500 block of Vfw Road.
  • Identity theft was reported on the 400 block of Lem Morrison Drive.
  • Unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle was reported at the 1600 block of South College Street.
  • Third-degree theft of property was reported at the 400 block of West Glenn Avenue.
  • Harassment was reported at the 900 block of Old Mill Road.

May 12:

• Shoplifting was reported at the 1700 block of South College Street.
  • Harassing communications was reported at the 900 block of Old Mill Road.
  • Fraudulent use of a credit/debit card and third degree criminal mischief were reported at the 500 block of Dumas Street.
  • Harassment and third-degree domestic violence were reported in Auburn.
  • Duty upon striking an unoccupied vehicle was reported at the 1100 block of Lakeview Drive.

May 13:

• Shoplifting was reported at the 600 block of Shug Jordan Parkway.
  • Auto theft was reported at the 1700 block of Covington Ridge.
  • Unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle was reported at the 700 block of Annabrook Drive.
  • Unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle was reported at the 900 block of Park Lane Road.
  • Unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle was reported at the 1700 block of Woodley Road.
  • Leaving the scene of an accident was reported at Moore’s Mill Road.
  • Third-degree burglary was reported at the 800 block of North Donahue Drive.
  • Identity theft was reported at the 300 block of Camellia Drive.
  • Leaving the scene of an accident was reported at the 400 block of North Dean Road.
  • Second-degree forgery was reported at the 1600 block of East University Drive.
  • Third-degree theft of property was reported at 600 Shug Jordan Parkway.

May 14:

• Duty upon striking fixtures upon a highway was reported at Woodfield Drive.
  • Burglary residence with force was reported at the 700 block of Martin Luther King Drive.
  • Unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle was reported at the 1900 block of Eagle Ridge Court.
  • Fraudulent use of a debit/credit card was reported at the 100 block of Amber Lane.
  • Unauthorized use of auto with no force was reported at the 500 block of Perry Street.
  • Third-degree theft of property was reported at the 2900 block of East University Drive.
  • Identity theft was reported at the 500 block of Webster Road.
  • Leaving the scene of an accident was reported at the 600 block of Carpenter Way.
  • Leaving the scene of an accident was reported at the 100 block of East Magnolia Avenue.

May 15:

• Second-degree possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia were reported in Auburn.
  • Third-degree theft of services was reported at the 1100 block of Ware Drive.
  • Third-degree robbery and second-degree burglary were reported at the 800 block of North Gay Street.
  • Third-degree criminal mischief was reported at the 200 block of Oak Street.
  • Third-degree theft was reported at the 1600 block of Opelika Road.
  • First-degree theft of property and second-degree theft of property were reported at the 1600 block of South College Street.
  • Third-degree burglary was reported at the 1100 block of Lee Road 57.
  • Second-degree theft of property was reported at North Donahue Drive.
  • Leaving the scene of an accident was reported at Shug Jordan Parkway.
  • Harassment was reported at 2300 Wire Rd.
  • Harassment and criminal mischief were reported at the 200 block of West Longleaf Drive.
  • Leaving the scene of an accident was reported at Richland Road.

May 16:

• Third-degree domestic violence and third degree criminal mischief was reported in Auburn.
  • Unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle was reported at the 200 block of Belmonte Drive.
  • Unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle was reported at the 500 block of Belmonte Drive.
  • Third-degree burglary was reported at the 200 block of Oak Street.
  • Third-degree criminal mischief was reported at the 600 block of North Donahue Drive.
  • Harassing communications was reported at the 300 block of East Longleaf Drive.
  • Duty upon striking an unoccupied vehicle was reported at the 200 block of West Thach Concourse.
  • Third-degree theft of property was reported at the 2000 block of Robin Drive.
  • Discharging firearm in city was reported at the 1600 block of Lee Road 12.

May 17:

• Third-degree criminal mischief was reported at the 500 block of Foster Street.
  • Harassment was reported at the 1700 block of Wrights Mill Road.
  • Harassing communications was reported in the 1200 block of North Dean Road.
  • Third-degree criminal mischief was reported at the 600 block of West Glenn Avenue.

May 18:

• Unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle was reported at the 700 block of West Magnolia Avenue.
  • Third-degree criminal mischief and second degree criminal trespass were reported at the 700 block of Lee Road 58.
  • Third-degree criminal mischief was reported at the 1600 block of South College Street.
  • Harassment was reported at the 2000 block of South College Street.
  • Third-degree burglary was reported at the 2700 block of Hamilton Road.
  • Second-degree theft of property was reported at the 500 block of North Gay Street.
  • Duty upon striking an unoccupied vehicle was reported at the 1600 block of East Glenn Avenue.
  • Criminal mischief was reported at the 1500 block of Pumphery Avenue.
  • Third-degree theft of lost property was reported at the 2300 block of Bent Creek Road.
  • Unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle was reported at the 100 block of Magnolia Avenue.
  • Third-degree domestic violence harassment and third-degree domestic violence with second-degree criminal mischief was reported in Auburn.
  • Third-degree criminal mischief was reported at the 600 block of Biggio Drive.
  • Auto breaking and entering was reported at the 700 block of West Magnolia Avenue.
  • Harassment was reported at the 800 block of West Glenn Avenue.

The following individuals were arrested and charged with driving under the influence by the Auburn Police Division May 4-18:

May 7:

• James Bates Pugh Jr., 28

West Magnolia Avenue at Wire Road, 3:33 a.m.

May 11:

• John Preston Houston, 22

Woodfield Drive, 2:26 a.m.

• Leslie Irene Cummings, 34

South College Street, 3:42 a.m.

• James Earl Ellis, 20

West Glenn Avenue, 5:45 p.m.

May 14:

James Christian Kauten, 20

East Glenn Avenue, 2:32 a.m.

• Joseph Randall Finney, 30

Moores Mill Road, 3:41 a.m.

May 15:

• Phuc Q, Le, 24

West Longleaf Drive, 1:27 a.m.

May 17:

• Yolanda Thomas Frazier, 43

Shug Jordan Parkway, 12:21 a.m.

• Anthony Dr Nelson Cruz, 26

Gentry Drive, 12:43 a.m.

• James Richard Faust Jr., 32

West Magnolia Avenue, 2:42 a.m

Share and discuss “Crime reports from May 4-May 19” on social media.