Meet the minor candidates: Business

SGA elections will be held on Feb. 5th, 2019.
Andrew Dismukes

Andrew Dismukes — Senator — Freshman, pre-business and finance

Ticket: Lowder Than The Rest

"I am running to be a senator to further support my college and get closer to its faculty and administration. Furthermore, I desire to become closer to the students within the Harbert College of Business and serve as their voice to administration. With this position, their wants and needs are a priority as I work for the betterment of Auburn!"

Rett Waggoner

Rett Waggoner — Senator — Freshman, finance

Ticket: Lowder Than The Rest

"My name is Rett Waggoner and I am a Freshman Finance major originally from Auburn, AL. By serving as your senator, I plan to help further the success of the Harbert College of Business as a premier business program which consistently produces elite graduates. While at Auburn, I hope to serve and lead the University in ways that directly improve the student experience. As a Senator from the College of Business, my ticket and I will work to give you a louder voice on the decisions that faculty and administration make concerning all Business students. War Eagle!"

Caroline Willoughby

Caroline Willoughby — Senator — Sophomore, accounting

Ticket: Lowder Than The Rest

"My name is Caroline Willoughby and I am a sophomore from Hoover, Alabama majoring in accounting. Through my service as a senator, my ticket and I would be dedicated to giving students the opportunity to share their concerns and ideas to promote further success within the college. The Harbert College of Business is the top rated business school in Alabama and I would be so honored to have the ability to serve as a senator for the college and the opportunity to be a voice for such great students. War Eagle, thank you for your time!"

Josh Horton

Josh Horton — President — Junior, finance

Ticket: Lowder Than The Rest

"My name is Josh Horton and I am a Junior in the College of Business running for Student Council President. Myself, alongside the rest of the Lowder Than the Rest ticket, hope to implement positive change for our students, college, and university. I believe that strengths such as leadership, determination, and a hard work ethic I possess are characteristics that will benefit me if elected for this position. It is my number one priority to put the students first; I have listened, and will listen to any suggested implementations for the betterment of our College. I welcome and appreciate any support given. War Eagle!”

Catherine Skinner

Catherine Skinner — Vice President — Junior, marketing

Ticket: Lowder Than The Rest

"As the Vice President of the College of Business, I plan to work alongside my ticket to improve each student's experience in the Harbert College of Business. I hope to serve the College of Business well and to help foster an environment where education and inclusion are valued above all else. Our goal is to continue to make positive improvements to the College of Business, and to give each business student a louder voice on campus."

Share and discuss “Meet the minor candidates: Business” on social media.