LETTER | SGA President: Welcome to Auburn

<p>Samford Hall on campus at Auburn University in Auburn, Ala.</p>

Samford Hall on campus at Auburn University in Auburn, Ala.

War Eagle!

For those of you joining us on campus for the first time, we could not be more excited to have you here. To the Auburn students returning, welcome back home. Whether you have spent the summer traveling, studying, working or sleeping in until noon, I hope you are well-rested and recharged for the upcoming semester. 

The Student Government Association is here to serve, promote and unify all that is Auburn. Over the course of the summer, we have worked hard to see your student experience is the best it can be. We believe this year will be the best yet and are excited to serve you throughout. Please utilize Auburn Answers to let us know your feedback on what is going around on campus. You can access this at aub.ie/auburnanswers.

With the new semester of classes looking to be largely in-person, and life beginning to be more normal than we have known in over a year, I encourage everyone to continue to use safe practices and adhere to the guidelines set forth by the University. As we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, our collective efforts now are as important as ever in moving us back toward the Auburn Experience we all hope to see again.

As always, I encourage you all to seek new challenges, make the most of every opportunity and lead with a spirit that is not afraid. We are here for you every step of the way — let us know how we can help. Good luck!

Rett Waggoner is a senior studying finance and president of the Student Government Association for 2021-2022. 

Share and discuss “LETTER | SGA President: Welcome to Auburn” on social media.