Will Auburn love win out on the Bachelorette this season?

Kaleb Kim walks in the Tiger Walk prior to Auburn vs. Florida, on Saturday, Oct. 5, 2019, in Gainesville, Fla.

In March 2023 it was announced that Charity Lawson, Auburn alumna, would star as the 2023 Bachelorette. 

As usual, there is speculation from fans on different social media platforms about who Charity will choose after only the first episode was released. 

Auburn fans have high hopes for contestant Kaleb Kim, Auburn graduate and former offensive lineman for the Tigers.

Kim had very little screen time on the first episode of the 2023 Bachelorette season, but still received a rose from Lawson. 

Kim played for the Auburn Tigers from 2016 to 2019. Auburn beat Alabama twice and won the SEC West division in 2017 while Kim was a member of the Tigers' football program. 

According to Kim's biography on ABC.com's website, 26-year-old Kim is a construction salesman from Norcross, Georgia, while 27-year-old Lawson is currently a therapist after receiving a rehabilitation and disability degree from Auburn in 2018.

Lawson is from Columbus, Georgia. 

Viewers can tune in Monday night to see if Kaleb survives another round of the Bachelorette. The second episode of the new season will be televised on ABC at 8 p.m. CST.

Harlee Meydrech | Assistant Managing Editor

Harlee Meydrech, senior in public relations with a minor in business, is the assistant managing editor at The Auburn Plainsman.

Share and discuss “Will Auburn love win out on the Bachelorette this season?” on social media.