Last minute Christmas gifts for men

<p>Holiday gift bags in front of Samford Lawn.&nbsp;</p>

Holiday gift bags in front of Samford Lawn. 

With Christmas less than a week away, now is the time to find last-minute Christmas gifts for the men in your life. 

Men can often be hard to shop for, so this list provides many options for men with different interests and needs.

Tech

Item Trackers

If you know someone who loses their items regularly, Apple’s AirTag may be a good option. Similar products include Tile and Google’s Nest Locator Tag. These products locate lost and stolen items using Bluetooth and/or 5G technology.

Prices range from $20 to $30 each.

Smart Home Tech

Smart lights can illuminate a space and be purchased depending on the desired form and function. Cheaper smart lights come with remote controls. More expensive ones come with Wi-Fi and app controls as well as Google Assistant, Alexa and Siri voice control functionality. 

Smart lights can include much more than a simple light bulb. Items like Nanoleaf’s "Shapes," Govee’s "Floor Lamp" and Phillip Hue’s "Smart TV Light Strip" all add a level of ambiance to a room that is difficult to achieve with a regular smart bulb.

Prices range from $12 to $30 for smart bulbs and $10 to $250+ for other smart lighting.

Another smart device is a smart speaker, which can control higher-level smart devices such as lights, TVs and other appliances. 

Smart speakers can take many forms than just simple speakers that use voice control, like Apple’s HomePod. For example, Google’s Nest Hub Max features a touchscreen. 

These devices can also help set routines, set alarms, play games and more.

Prices range from $50 to $300.

Bluetooth Headphones

Searching for a gift for an audiophile in your life? Bluetooth headphones, earbuds and speakers are the way to go.

Wireless earbuds are small, compact and more portable than over-ear headphones and speakers. There are many options, but more popular ones include Apple’s "AirPods," Beats’ "Fit Pro" and Sony’s "Link Buds."

Over-ear headphones have many benefits over earbuds but tend to be more expensive. Some higher-rated headphones include Apple’s "AirPods Max," Bose’s "QuietComfort Headphones" and JBL’s "Tune 510BT."

Prices for wireless earbuds range from $50 to $250. Wireless headphones range from $50 to $350.

Depending on the desired use, Bluetooth speakers are a portable way to keep the party going, set the mood and share your favorite music with friends. Whether you are looking for a small speaker like Bose’s "SoundLink Flex," a mini speaker like Tribit’s "Stormbox Micro 2" or a light-up party speaker like JBL’s "Pulse 5" — there is a speaker for everyone.

Prices for Bluetooth speakers range from $50 to $200.

Tools

Headlamps

Headlamps are useful for those tight spaces where both hands are needed and shining a light from afar does not quite do the job. While they may look silly, they are helpful in many situations. 

Prices range from $13 to $100.

Kitchen Knife Set

If the man you are buying for enjoys cooking, a kitchen knife set is the perfect gift for him. A good kitchen knife set can speed the cooking process up and help make him feel like a chef in a five-star restaurant. 

Prices range from $35 to $500.

Battery-Powered Yard Tools

Yard tools are an essential part of keeping a home spic and span, and the advancements in battery-powered tools have made quiet, pollution-free yard work easier. 

From push mowers to weed eaters to leaf blowers, there are plenty of battery-powered yard tools at varying high and low price points depending on the brand.

Stocking Stuffers

Wallet

Everyone needs somewhere to keep their money, ID and other essential thin items. Wallets come in many varieties; some have features like RFID theft protection, some attach to the back of your phone and some are made of high-end luxury materials. Finding the right wallet will depend on what the man you are buying for finds the most important. 

Wallet prices range from $18 to $250.

Wrist Watch

Wristwatches have drastically advanced since their invention. Now you can have a simple old-fashioned watch that tells time, a slightly more advanced watch with features like the date or a smart wristwatch. 

From luxury brands like Rolex to smartwatch brands like Apple and Fitbit, there are plenty of options to choose from.

Prices range from $80 to $250 for smartwatches and anywhere from $20 and below to thousands for luxury brands.

Socks

You could opt for more fun socks, warm socks or business socks. This idea is simple, but also a necessity.

Gift Cards

Gift cards are great gifts if you are unsure what else to get someone. You can get a gas gift card, a gift card for his favorite restaurant or a prepaid debit card.

Share and discuss “Last minute Christmas gifts for men” on social media.