Auburn alumna starts business for introverted men

Sarah Jones, 2007 Auburn graduate, started a business last summer called Introverted Alpha. 

"The whole point of this is to help smart introverted men attract women naturally," Jones said. "It is to help them build genuine confidence in themselves." 

Jones said her business helps men realize their potential.

"These guys are already so great, they just don't know that," Jones said. "As soon as they start to realize that, their confidence just shines through and women notice, and from that point on, the rest is history."

Jones, who majored in art at Auburn, said she uses all of those skills in her branding for the company designs and work on the site.

Barry Fleming, associate professor of art and drawing, said he finds peoples' careers after majoring in art interesting.

"It is always interesting to see how people incorporate their art degrees into other businesses," Fleming said. 

Fleming also said Jones was a great student. 

"She had an incredible positive energy and she was genuinely interested in the other person she was talking to," Fleming said. "It is a unique ability to not only care about people but to also be confident as you engage in them, and she does that. She is really comfortable with helping people." 

Jones confirmed what Fleming had said about her and said she wants to help others. 

"What makes me happy in life is helping others be happier," Jones said. "That is what excites me."  

She also said in her business there are no lost causes when it comes to helping men. 

"Some guys are extra shy and may make slower progress, but there is always some kind of progress," Jones said.

However, Jones said her favorite part about her business is all of it. 

"Getting to use all of my skills and passions in one thing with amazing people and an amazing team is the best part," Jones said. "I love the whole thing. I feel so fulfilled." 

Share and discuss “Auburn alumna starts business for introverted men” on social media.