Sigma Alpha to host Stud Auction 2015, 'Reelin' Em In'

Calling all Auburn ladies, who are looking for a hot date Thursday, Nov. 19th at 7 p.m. Auburn's Sigma Alpha is hosting "Reelin' Em In," the Second Annual Stud Auction 2015 at Ham Wilson Livestock Arena.

Eligible Auburn men will be auctioned off for a date night on The Plains. Filling their back pockets will be gift cards from Auburn's local restaurants, such as Newk's Eatery, Niffer's Place, BURGERFI and Good Ol' Boys Steak and Catfish Family Restaurant, which will be used for potential dates. 

Emily Thompson, junior in agricultural communications and Public Relations Fundraising Chairperson for Sigma Alpha, said she welcomes Auburn ladies to a night of kicks and giggles.  

"This is going to be an event you don't want to miss," Thompson said. "Get ready to laugh all night. Ladies, come out, and cast your bid on one of Auburn's finest studs." 

Tickets are $5 in advance and $7 at the door. With the purchase of a ticket you will be entered in a drawing for the chance to win a Yeti Roadie 20 Cooler. 

T-shirts and concessions will be available and all proceeds will go to assist Sigma Alpha with its national philanthropy, AG in The Classroom. 

Doors open at 6 p.m.

Share and discuss “Sigma Alpha to host Stud Auction 2015, 'Reelin' Em In'” on social media.