Police search for suspect who robbed South College Street PNC Bank wearing a fake beard

No weapon or injuries were reported, but the suspect fled with an undetermined amount of cash

Auburn police are searching for a suspect believed to be responsible for robbing the PNC Bank on South College Street.

Police responded to a bank robbery call at about 1:35 p.m. on Friday, March 16. A man wearing a fake beard entered the bank, located in the 1600 block of South College Street, and demanded money in a "threatening manner," police said. No weapon or injuries were reported.

He fled with an undetermined amount of cash.

Police released a description of a white male, between 25 and 35 years of age. The man is believed to be between 6-feet and 6-feet-3-inches tall and weighs approximately 250 pounds.

At the time, the suspect was dressed in a blue and white colored plaid button down long sleeve shirt, tan pants, a light-colored baseball cap. Police said his fake beard was brown.

After getting the money, police said he fled the scene in a gray, four-door Hyundai Elantra. The Elantra is believed to be a model between the years of 2011 and 2016.

The case remains under investigation by the Auburn Police Division. Anyone that recognizes the suspect or has information on the case is asked to call detectives at 334-501-3140 or the anonymous tip line at 334-246-1391.

Share and discuss “Police search for suspect who robbed South College Street PNC Bank wearing a fake beard” on social media.