Auburn Signs 32 for 2010 Season

Corey Lemonier
Corey Lemonier

Joel Bonomolo

DE, 6-3, 245

Metairie, LA (Fullerton Community College/Archbishop Rummel HS)

Junior College Coach: Tim Byrnes

High School Coach: Jay Roth

JUNIOR COLLEGE: Ranked No. 29 on the 2010 Rivals.com Junior College Top 50 ... Listed at No. 40 in the SuperPrep Juco 100 ... As a freshman in 2008, had 41 tackles (24 solo), 17 tackles for loss and 9.5 sacks ... Was a second-team All-National Southern Conference selection ... Played in just five games as a sophomore, totaling 13 tackles including five tackles for loss and three sacks.

HIGH SCHOOL: As a senior, named honorable mention All-State, All-District MVP and All-Metro after recording 17 sacks ... Also an All-District selection as a junior ... Received team's Ironman award for weightlifting.

Kenneth Carter

DT, 6-5, 267

Greenville, AL (Greenville HS)

High School Coach: Ben Blackmon

HIGH SCHOOL: Recorded 76 tackles (45 solo), 16 tackles for loss, two sacks, 21 QB pressures, five forced fumbles, one field goal blocked and an interception returned for a touchdown as a senior ... No. 23-rated defensive tackle and the No. 8 player in Alabama by Rivals.com ... No. 17-rated defensive tackle by Scout.com ... Ranked 35th among defensive tackles by ESPN.com/Scouts Inc. ... No. 5 on the Birmingham News' list of the Alabama Super Seniors ... Ranked as the No. 22 player in Alabama by SuperPrep ... Named to the All-Southeast Region team by PrepStar ... Was a 2009 Alabama-Mississippi All-Star game participant ... Was voted to the 2009 5A All-State team by the Alabama Sports Writers Association ... Voted the 2009 5A Lineman of the Year by the Alabama Sports Writers Association ... Was a member of the "Best of the Rest" on the Mobile Press Register's Elite 18.

Ed Christian

OL, 6-5, 280

Valdosta, GA (Lowndes HS)

High School Coach: Rick Tomberlin

HIGH SCHOOL: Ranked 18th among offensive tackles by ESPN.com/Scouts Inc. ... No. 20-ranked offensive guard by Scout.com ... No. 34-rated offensive tackle by Rivals.com ... Ranked as the No. 26 player in Georgia by SuperPrep ... Named to the All-Southeast Region team by PrepStar ... Played in the 2009 Georgia Athletic Coaches Association North-South All-Star Football Classic...Selected to the 2009 Class 5A All-State Team by the Georgia Sports Writers Association ... Ranked 39th on the Atlanta Journal Constitution Top 50 ... No. 120 on the Mobile Press Register's Super Southeast 120.

Steven Clark

P, 6-5, 230

Kansas City, MO (Park Hill HS)

High School Coach: Greg Reynolds

HIGH SCHOOL: No. 20-ranked placekicker by Rivals.com ... No. 4-rated kicker by ESPN.com/Scouts Inc. ... Was a 2009 Class 5 First Team All-State selection at punter by the Missouri Football Coaches Association ... Also, played tight end and defensive end in high school...Averaged nearly 40 yards per punt as a junior.

Shon Coleman

OL, 6-7, 285

Olive Branch, MS (Olive Branch HS)

High School Coach: Scott Samsel

HIGH SCHOOL: Ranked 22nd on the Riavls.com Rivals100 ... Third-rated offensive tackle and top-ranked player in Mississippi by Rivals.com ... No. 7-rated offensive tackle by Scout.com ... Ranked 31st among offensive tackles by ESPN.com/Scouts Inc. ... Ranked as the No. 11 player in Mississippi by SuperPrep ... No. 25-rated offensive guard/center by Tom Lemming on Maxpreps.com ... Named to the PrepStar Dream Team as the No. 116-ranked player in the nation ... First Team All-State member according to the Mississippi Association of Coaches ... Was a participant in the 2010 Army All-American Bowl ... Was a 2009 Alabama-Mississippi All-Star game participant ... No. 26 on the Mobile Press Register's Super Southeast 120 ... No. 1 on the 2010 Mississippi Press Fantastic 15.

Jessel Curry

LB, 6-2, 215

Buford, GA (Buford HS)

High School Coach: Jess Simpson

HIGH SCHOOL: No. 24-ranked middle linebacker by Scout.com ... No. 44-rated outside linebacker and No. 62 player in Georgia by Rivals.com ... No. 11 fullback by ESPN.com/Scouts Inc. ... Ranked as the No. 54 player in Georgia by SuperPrep ... Named to the All-Southeast Region team by PrepStar ... Ranked 24th on the Atlanta Journal Constitution Top 50... Played in the 2009 Georgia Athletic Coaches Association North-South All-Star Football Classic...Was voted the 2009 2A Defensive Player of the Year by the Georgia Sports Writers Association ... Named the Atlanta Journal-Constitution's Class AA Defensive Player of the Year ... Selected to the 2009 2A All-State Team by the Georgia Sports Writers Association ... Led Buford to a third straight Class AA state championship as a senior, scoring both touchdowns in a 13-10 victory in the state title game ... Rushed for more than 700 yards and 17 touchdowns as a fullback in 2009 ... Collected more than 100 tackles from his middle linebacker position with five interceptions ... As a junior in 2008, had 109 tackles, including five for loss in 15 games while helping Buford to a state championship ... Also rushed for 403 yards and 11 touchdowns on 73 attempts ... Caught 21 passes for 332 yards and two scores ... Buford won state championship during his sophomore year.

Chris Davis

CB, 5-11, 175

Birmingham, AL (Woodlawn HS)

High School Coach: Bruce Breland

HIGH SCHOOL: No. 31-rated cornerback by Scout.com ... Ranked as the nation's No. 97 athlete by ESPN.com/Scouts Inc. ... Named to the 2009 5A All-State Football Team by the Alabama Sports Writers Association ... Selected as the North and East Area Player of the Year and an All-Metro Team selection by the Birmingham News ... No. 6 on the Birmingham News' list of the Alabama Super Seniors ... As a senior, had 1,621 all-purpose yards, including 134 carries for 877 yards (6.5 ypc), eight catches for 185 yards, 472 kickoff return yards and 48 punt return yards ... Defensively, had 23 tackles (19 solo) and three pass break-ups while playing part time ... Scored 60 of his team's 109 points in 2009 ... Also excels in basketball.

Justin Delaine

DE, 6-5, 225

Linden, AL (Linden HS)

High School Coach: Andro Williams

HIGH SCHOOL: No. 103-ranked defensive end by ESPN.com/Scouts Inc. ... No. 31-rated player in Alabama by Rivals.com ... Ranked as the No. 29 player in Alabama by SuperPrep ... Named the No. 30 prospect in Alabama by the Tuscaloosa News ... As a senior, had 46 tackles, eight sacks, seven tackles for loss, two blocked kicks and two fumble recoveries with one returned for a touchdown ... Led his team to a 12-1 record in 2009 ... Totaled approximately a dozen sacks as a junior at Sumter County.

Michael Dyer

RB, 5-8, 201

Little Rock, AR (Little Rock Christian Academy)

High School Coach: Justin Kramer

HIGH SCHOOL: Nation's top-rated running back by ESPN.com/Scouts, Inc. ... No. 5-ranked player in the ESPNU 150 ... Ranked 11th on the Rivals.com Rivals100 ... No. 2-rated running back by Rivals.com and Scout.com ... Named to the 2010 Parade All-American Football Team ... Was a participant in the 2010 Under Armour All-American game ... Named the 2009 Gatorade Player of the Year in the State of Arkansas ... Named to the PrepStar Dream Team as the No. 10-ranked player in the nation ... Ranked No. 14 overall and the No. 2 running back in the SuperPrep Elite 50 ... Also ranked as the No. 1 player in Arkansas and an All-American by SuperPrep ... No. 15-ranked player and No. 2-ranked tailback/slot back by Tom Lemming on Maxpreps.com ... Selected to the 2009 ArkansasVarsity.com All-State Team... No. 3 on the Mobile Press Register's Super Southeast 120 ... Member of the Orlando Sentinel's 2009 All-Southern First Team ... 2009 EA SPORTS All-American ... Finished his high school career with 8,097 yards rushing and 84 touchdowns ... Rushed for 2,502 yards and 31 touchdowns as a senior ... Had 242 rushing attempts for 1,984 yards and 19 TDs while catching 12 passes for 219 yards and a TD as a junior ... Had 279 carries for 2,710 yards and 28 TDs and caught 22 passes for 183 yards and 3 TDs as a sophomore ... Rushed 131 times for 901 yards and 6 TDs while catching 7 passes for 61 yards and a TD as a freshman.

Tunde Fariyike

OL, 6-3, 295

Thomaston, GA (Upson-Lee HS)

High School Coach: Tommy Watson

HIGH SCHOOL: Named to the 2009 Region 1-AAAA Coaches' All-Region First Team, after earning second-team honors as a junior ... Named to the 2009 All-Middle Georgia Third Team at offensive line ... Two-year starter on the offensive line ... Received award for best grade-point average on football team all three years that he played football ... Planning on a pre-med major and wants to become a doctor.

Roszell Gayden

OT, 6-7, 310

New Hope, MN (College of Sequoias [CA]/Robbinsdale Cooper HS)

Junior College Coach: Curtis Allen

High School Coach: Erick Norby

JUNIOR COLLEGE: Ranked as a four-star offensive tackle prospect by Scout.com and Rivals.com ... Rated No. 11 on the Rivals.com junior college top 50 ... A top five JUCO offensive lineman prospect by Scout.com.

HIGH SCHOOL: Named to the 2007 Associated Press All-State First Team ... Rated as the No. 48 offensive tackle in the nation by ESPN/Scouts, Inc. ... Named the nation's No. 58 offensive tackle by Scout.com ... Rivals.com ranked him No. 7 on the Minnesota top 10 and the No. 69 offensive tackle in the nation ... Named North Suburban Conference honorable mention as a junior ... Missed his sophomore season with an MCL injury ... Also played on the basketball team.

Antonio Goodwin

WR, 6-2, 170

Atlanta, GA (Booker T. Washington HS)

High School Coach: Stanley Pritchett

HIGH SCHOOL: Ranked No. 47 in the ESPNU 150 ... No. 8 athlete by ESPN.com/Scouts Inc. ... No. 39-rated wide receiver and No. 28 prospect in Georgia by Rivals.com ... No. 30-ranked wide receiver by Scout.com ... Ranked as the No. 18 player in Georgia by SuperPrep ... Named to the All-Southeast Region team by PrepStar ... Was a participant in the 2010 Under Armour All-American game ... Ranked 36th on the Atlanta Journal Constitution Top 50 ... No. 80 on the Mobile Press Register's Super Southeast 120 ... Had over 800 yards receiving and seven touchdowns as a senior ... Honorable mention selection to the 2009 Class 3A All-State Team.

Jake Holland

LB, 6-1, 228

Pelham, AL (Pelham HS)

High School Coach: Brett Burnett

HIGH SCHOOL: No. 8-rated inside linebacker and the No. 10 player in Alabama by Rivals.com ... No. 8-rated middle linebacker by ESPN.com/Scouts Inc. ... No. 12-rated middle linebacker by Scout.com ... Ranked as the No. 12 player in Alabama by SuperPrep ... Named to the All-Southeast Region team by PrepStar ... Ranked 20th among middle linebackers by Tom Lemming on Maxpreps.com ... Selected to the 2009 6A All-State Team by the Alabama Sports Writers Association as a senior ... Was a participant in the 2010 Under Armour All-American game ... No. 10 on the Birmingham News' list of the Alabama Super Seniors ... Ranked 12th on the Mobile Press Register's 2009 Elite 18 ... No. 109 on the Mobile Press Register's Super Southeast 120...Member of the Orlando Sentinel's 2009 All-Southern football team ... Finished his high school career with 351 tackles ... Totaled 153 tackles, 16 tackles for loss, a sack, four pass breakups, four forced fumbles, three interceptions and three fumble recoveries as a senior ... Racked up 129 tackles (74 solo) as a junior to go along with two sacks, eight quarterback hurries, one interception, one fumble recovery and five forced fumbles.

Shaun Kitchens

WR, 6-3, 211

College Park, GA (Banneker HS)

High School Coach: Ed Gosa

HIGH SCHOOL: Ranked No. 98 in the ESPNU 150 ... No. 10 athlete by ESPN.com/Scouts Inc. ... No. 33-rated outside linebacker by Scout.com ... No. 48-rated athlete and No. 15 prospect in Alabama by Rivals.com ... No. 20-ranked outside linebacker by Tom Lemming on Maxpreps.com ... Ranked as the No. 42 player in Georgia by SuperPrep ... Named to the All-Southeast Region team by PrepStar ... As a senior, named second team Region 5-AAAA as a wide receiver ... As a junior, had 23 rushing attempts for 57 yards and two touchdowns, completed 5-of-11 passes for 229 yards and three touchdowns with only one interception and caught 16 passes for 289 yards and two TDs.

Corey Lemonier

DE, 6-5, 223

Hialeah, FL (Hialeah HS)

High School Coach: Marc Berman

HIGH SCHOOL: No. 35-ranked player in the nation, No. 3 weakside defensive end and No. 4 player in Florida by Rivals.com ... Ranked 46th overall, No. 7 defensive end and No. 6 player in Florida by Scout.com ... Ranked No. 94 on the ESPNU 150 ... Ranked as the No. 9 defensive end in the nation by ESPN.com/Scouts, Inc. ... Ranked No. 44 on the SuperPrep Elite 50 and the No. 11 defensive lineman and No. 4 player in Florida ... Named to the PrepStar Dream Team as the No. 108-ranked player in the nation ... Ranked No. 5 in the Orlando Sentinel's Florida Top 100 ... 2010 Under Armour All-American Game participant ... No. 13 on the Mobile Press Register's 2010 Super Southeast 120 ... Selected to compete in the "Team USA vs. The World'' all-star game ... Registered 50 tackles and 10 sacks as a junior.

Eric Mack

OL, 6-4, 315

St. Matthews, SC (Calhoun County HS)

High School Coach: James Stokes

High School: Ranked No. 78 in the ESPNU 150 ... No. 2-rated offensive guard by ESPN.com/Scouts Inc. ... Rated the No. 6 offensive guard and the No. 10 prospect in South Carolina by Rivals.com ... No. 10-ranked offensive guard by Scout.com ... No. 7-ranked offensive guard/center by Tom Lemming on Maxpreps.com ... Named an All-American, the No. 4 offensive lineman and the No. 2 player in South Carolina by SuperPrep ... Named to the PrepStar All-American team ... Member of the 2009 Associated Press All-State Team ... Was a participant in the 2010 Under Armour All-American game ... Selected to play in South Carolina's North-South All-Star game ... No. 50 on the Mobile Press Register's Super Southeast 120.

Demetruce McNeal

DB, 6-0, 176

College Park, GA (Banneker HS)

High School Coach: Ed Gosa

HIGH SCHOOL: Averaged nine tackles per game as a senior, had four forced fumbles and returned a fumble for a TD ... On offense, scored four touchdowns as a senior ... No. 57-rated safety and the No. 70 prospect in Georgia by Rivals.com ... No. 31-ranked safety by Scout.com ... Ranked 94th among safeties by ESPN.com/Scouts, Inc. ... Named to the PrepStar All-American team ... Ranked as the No. 63 player in Georgia by SuperPrep ... Selected to the 2009 4A All-State Team by the Georgia Sports Writers Association ... Had 104 tackles as a senior ... Two-time selection to the Region 5-AAAA First Team.

Jonathan Mincy

S, 5-10, 175

Decatur, GA (Southwest Dekalb HS)

High School Coach: Buck Godfrey

HIGH SCHOOL: No. 29 cornerback is ranked by ESPN.com/Scouts, Inc. ... Ranked 27th on the Atlanta Journal Constitution Top 50 ... Rated as the No. 38 cornerback in the nation and the No. 35 player in Georgia by Rivals.com ... No. 65-ranked cornerback by Scout.com ... Ranked as the No. 32 player in Georgia by SuperPrep ... Named to the All-Southeast Region team by PrepStar ... Played in the 2009 Georgia Athletic Coaches Association North-South All-Star Football Classic and the Dekalb County All-Star Game ... Honorable mention selection to the 2009 4A All-State Team ... Named to the All-Region 6-AAAA in 2008 ... Had 58 tackles and five interceptions as a junior in 2008.

Brandon Mosley

OL/TE, 6-6, 285

Jefferson, GA (Coffeyville [KS] CC/Jefferson HS)

Junior College Coach: Darian Dulin

High School Coach: Bill Navas

JUNIOR COLLEGE: In 2009 played mostly defensive end during the first half of the season and tight end the second half ... Named to the All-Jayhawk Conference team as a tight end after having 12 catches for 229 yards and two touchdowns ... Defensively recorded 35 tackles, including 4.0 for loss and 1.5 sacks.

HIGH SCHOOL: High School Coach: Bill Navas ... Named to the Class A All-State First Team as a tight end as a senior ... As a senior was also an all-region linebacker and punter, while earning all-region honors as a basketball player ... Was an all-region tight end during sophomore campaign.

Dakota Mosley

TE, 6-4, 252

High School Coach: Justin Kramer

HIGH SCHOOL: No. 14-ranked tight end by ESPN.com/Scouts Inc. ... No. 26-rated tight end by Scout.com ... No. 33-ranked tight end nationally and No. 11 player in Arkansas by Rivals.com ... Ranked 10th among tight ends by Tom Lemming on Maxpreps.com ... Ranked as the No. 7 player in Arkansas by SuperPrep ... Named to the All-Southeast Region team by PrepStar ... Was a participant in the 2010 Under Armour All-American game ... Named to the 2009 Class 5A Southwest All-State Team by the Arkansas Activities Association ... Had 36 receptions for 471 yards and 5 touchdowns on offense and recorded 60 tackles and 6 sacks on defense as a junior ... Caught 11 passes for 186 yards and 4 touchdowns as a sophomore.

Cameron Newton

QB, 6-6, 245

College Park, GA (Westlake HS/Florida/Blinn Junior College)

Junior College Coach: Brad Franchione

High School Coach: Dallas Allen

JUNIOR COLLEGE: Helped lead Blinn College to the 2009 NJCAA National Championship after passing for 2,833 yards and 22 touchdowns while rushing for 655 yards and 16 TDs ... Led the Buccaneers to an 11-1 record ... NJCAA Honorable Mention All-American ... Rated as No. 1 quarterback (high school or junior college) by Rivals.com and is the only five-star QB according to Rivals ... No. 1 overall JUCO prospect by Rivals ... Four-star prospect by Scout.com.

2008 (FLORIDA): Redshirted ... Action in season opener versus Hawaii, rushing for 10 yards and a TD on five carries, while connecting on 1-of-2 passes for 14 yards.

2007 (FLORIDA): Saw extensive playing time in five games during versus Western Kentucky, Troy, Tennessee, Vanderbilt and Florida Atlantic ... Rushed for 103 yards on just 16 carries, scoring three touchdowns on the ground ... Completed five passes in 10 attempts for 40 yards ... Just sixth quarterback in Florida history to see action in the season opener as a true freshman, joining Tim Tebow, Chris Leak, Josh Portis, Cris Collinsworth and Doug Johnson ... Career-long 24-yard touchdown run in the fourth quarter versus Florida Atlantic ... Rushed for a career-high 46 yards against the Owls on just six attempts ... Carried the ball five times for 33 yards against Vanderbilt ... Guided the Florida offense to a touchdown against Tennessee, highlighted by an 11-yard run when he bowled over Volunteers' safety Dennis Rogan ... Scored first career touchdown on a 4-yard plunge against Western Kentucky ... Completed three of four passes for 25 yards in his debut against the Hilltoppers ... Enrolled at Florida in January 2007.

HIGH SCHOOL: Participated in the inaugural All-American Offense-Defense All-American Bowl for Team East following his senior season ... His squad won the game, 28-14 ... One of nine quarterbacks in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution's Super Southern 100 ... As a junior, completed 62.4 percent of his passes for 2,500 yards and 23 touchdowns ... Threw just nine interceptions and rushed for 638 yards and nine TDs.

LaDarius Owens

LB, 6-2, 225

Bessemer, AL (Jess Lanier HS)

High School Coach: Billy Woodham

HIGH SCHOOL: Ranked 128th on the Rivals.com Rivals250 ... No. 8-ranked outside linebacker and No. 4 player in Alabama by Rivals.com ... Ranked No. 138 in the ESPNU 150 ... No. 14-rated defensive end by ESPN.com/Scouts Inc. ... No. 17-rated outside linebacker by Scout.com ... Named an All-American, the No. 7 linebacker and the No. 4 player in Alabama by SuperPrep ... Named to the PrepStar All-American team ... 2009 EA SPORTS Third-Team All-American ... Was a participant in the 2010 Under Armour All-American game ... Was a 2009 Alabama-Mississippi All-Star game participant and had two sacks in the game ... Was an honorable mention selection to the Class 6A All-State Team by the Alabama Sports Writers Association as a senior and junior ... Ranked No. 4 on the Mobile Press Register's 2009 Elite 18 ... No. 13 on the Birmingham News' list of the Alabama Super Seniors ... No. 46 on the Mobile Press Register's Super Southeast 120 ... Honorable mention member of the Orlando Sentinel's 2009 All-Southern football team ... Finished senior season with 80 tackles, 20.5 sacks and two forced fumbles ... Recorded 92 tackles and 18 sacks as a junior.

Cody Parkey

K, 6-2, 195

Jupiter, FL (Jupiter HS)

High School Coach: Charlie Persson

HIGH SCHOOL: No. 1-ranked kicker by ESPN.com/Scouts Inc. ... No. 2-ranked placekicker by Scout.com ... Ranked by Rivals.com as the No. 1 most accurate kicker and the No. 6 kicker overall ... Was a participant in the 2010 Under Armour All-American game ... Named to the PrepStar All-American team ... 2009 EA SPORTS Third-Team All-American ... Was 8-of-9 on PATs and 9-of-12 on FG attempts in his senior season including a long of 42 yards ... All of his missed field goal attempts came from at least 49 yards ... Kicked field goals of 51 and 43 yards during the Outback All-Star game in Palm Beach, Fla.

Ladarious Phillips

ATH, 6-1, 265

Roanoke, AL (Handley HS)

High School Coach: Mike Battles

HIGH SCHOOL: Named 2009 Class 4A First Team All-State by the Alabama Sports Writers Association as a defensive lineman ... Named to the 2009 Dandy Dozen by the Anniston Star ... Four year starter played multiple positions ... During his final three seasons, rushed for a total of 2,982 yards and 49 touchdowns ... As a senior, rushed for 1,145 yards and 16 touchdowns on 141 carries while guiding his team to the state semifinals ... Collected 59 tackles including 13 tackles for loss and eight sacks while forcing two fumbles ... Won the shot put for class 4A at the 2009 ASHAA state track meet and finished second in 2008.

Trovon Reed

WR, 6-0, 173

Thibodaux, LA (Thibodaux HS)

High School Coach: Dennis Lorio

HIGH SCHOOL: Ranked No. 39 on the ESPNU 150 ... No. 6 athlete by ESPN.com/Scouts Inc. ... Ranked 46th on the Rivals.com Rivals100 ... No. 4-rated athlete and the top prospect in Louisiana by Rivals.com ... No. 7-ranked wide receiver by Scout.com ... Named to the PrepStar Dream Team as the No. 26-ranked player in the nation ... Ranked No. 41 overall and the No. 5 wide receiver in the SuperPrep Elite 50 ... Also named an All-American and the top player in Louisiana by SuperPrep ... No. 2-rated defensive back and No. 80-ranked player by Tom Lemming on Maxpreps.com ... Was a participant in the 2010 Army All-American Bowl ... Played in the 2009 Hawaii/Polynesia-Mainland Bowl ... No. 9 on the Mobile Press Register's Super Southeast 120...Member of the Orlando Sentinel's 2009 All-Southern football team ... As a senior, rushed for 703 yards and nine touchdowns and passed for 826 yards and six scores despite missing five games due to injury ... As a junior, rushed for 746 yards and 10 touchdowns on 91 attempts, completed 28-of-52 passes for 10 TDs and caught 19 passes for 344 yards and a touchdown.

Jeremy Richardson

WR, 6-4, 220

Springville, AL (Springville HS)

High School Coach: Keith Maple

HIGH SCHOOL: Ranked No. 199 on the Rivals.com Rivals250 ... No. 27-rated wide receiver and No. 7-ranked player in Alabama by Rivals.com ... No. 61 wide receiver by ESPN.com/Scouts Inc. ... No. 65-rated wide receiver by Scout.com ... No. 19-ranked player and No. 2-ranked wide receiver by Tom Lemming on Maxpreps.com ... Named an All-American, the No. 21 wide receiver and the No. 5 player in Alabama by SuperPrep ... Named to the PrepStar All-American team ... Was a 2009 Alabama-Mississippi All-Star game participant ... Was an honorable mention member of the 2009 5A All-State Team voted on by the Alabama Sports Writers Association ... Was a member of the 2008 5A Alabama Sports Writers Association All-State Team ... Ranked No. 6 on the Mobile Press Register's Elite 18 ... No. 76 on the Mobile Press Register's Super Southeast 120 ... No. 10 on the Birmingham News' list of the Alabama Super Seniors ... As a senior, had 36 receptions for 574 yards and 6 touchdowns on offense, returned seven kickoffs for 171 yards and another TD on special teams and collected 27 tackles, intercepted three passes and recovered one fumble on defense ... Caught 61 passes for 1,228 yards and 18 touchdowns on offense and returned 22 kickoffs for 368 yards during his junior season.

Craig Sanders

DE, 6-4, 230

Ariton, AL (Ariton HS)

High School Coach: David Collins

HIGH SCHOOL: Ranked No. 197 on the Rivals.com Rivals250 ... No. 12-rated weakside defensive end and the No. 6 player in Alabama by Rivals.com ... No. 23-rated defensive end by Scout.com ... No. 42-ranked defensive end by ESPN.com/Scouts Inc. ... Named an All-American, the No. 39 defensive lineman and the No. 7 player in Alabama by SuperPrep ... Named to the PrepStar All-American team ... Was a 2009 Alabama-Mississippi All-Star game participant ... Was voted the 2009 1A Lineman of the Year and selected to the 2009 1A All-State Team by the Alabama Sports Writers Association ... Also named to the 1A All-State Team in 2008 and 2007 ... Ranked No. 11 on the Mobile Press Register's 2009 Elite 18 ... No. 4 on the Birmingham News' list of the Alabama Super Seniors ... No. 81 on the Mobile Press Register's 2010 Super Southeast 120 ... Honorable mention member of the Orlando Sentinel's 2009 All-Southern football team ... Totaled 101 tackles and six sacks in 2009 ... In 11 games as a junior, had 71 tackles, including 32 for loss and 12 quarterback sacks ... Rushed for 1,057 yards with 16 touchdowns while catching 13 passes ... As a sophomore had 79 stops including 19 sacks in 12 games ... Rushed for 422 yards and two TDs on 49 attempts as a sophomore, while catching nine balls for 200 yards and five scores ... Also played baseball and was member of power lifting team that won Class 1A State Championship in 2009 ... Won 2009 state power lifting title at 205-232 pound class with a 405-pound squat, 325-pound bench press and 300-pound power clean.

Chad Slade

OL, 6-6, 316

Moody, AL (Moody HS)

High School Coach: Brandon Wiley

HIGH SCHOOL: No. 59-ranked offensive guard by ESPN.com/Scouts Inc. ... No. 62-rated offensive guard by Scout.com ... Ranked as the No. 34 player in Alabama by SuperPrep ... Named to the All-Southeast Region team by PrepStar ... Named the No. 38 prospect in Alabama by the Tuscaloosa News.

Ryan Smith

S, 6-2, 208

Cordova, AL (Cordova HS)

High School Coach: Scott Basden

HIGH SCHOOL: Ranked as the nation's No. 93 safety by Scout.com ... Ranked No. 170 nationally as an athlete by ESPN.com/Scouts, Inc. ... Ranked as the No. 27 player in Alabama by SuperPrep ... Named to the Class 3A All-State First Team as a senior and junior by the Alabama Sports Writers Association, and earned 3A Back of the Year honors as a senior ... Finished fourth in the Alabama Mr. Football voting as a senior ... Led Cordova to three straight appearances in state title game ... Rushed for 1,856 yards and 26 touchdowns as a senior ... As a junior, rushed for 1,376 yards and 19 touchdowns on just 175 attempts (7.9 ypc) while throwing for 1,274 yards and 20 scores ... Also had 70 tackles and six interceptions during junior season.

Jeffrey Whitaker

DT, 6-3, 295

Warner Robins, GA (Warner Robins HS)

High School Coach: Bryan Way

HIGH SCHOOL: No. 54-ranked player in the nation, No. 5-ranked defensive tackle and No. 5 player in Georgia by Rivals.com ... Rated as the No. 106 player in the nation, No. 11 among defensive tackles and No. 7 in Georgia by Scout.com ... Ranked as the nation's No. 17 defensive tackle by ESPN.com/Scouts, Inc. ... Ranked No. 27 among defensive linemen and the No. 9 player in Georgia by SuperPrep ... Named to the PrepStar All-American team ... No. 4 on the Atlanta Journal Constitution's Top 50 ... No. 31 on the Mobile Press Register's Super Southeast 120 ... 2010 U.S. Army All-American Bowl participant ... Selected to play in the Georgia North-South All-Star game ... As a senior, had 38 tackles including 11 tackles for loss and two sacks ... Registered 40 tackles and 15 tackles for loss as a junior ... In his sophomore season, totaled 50 tackles and one sack.

Jawara White

LB, 6-2, 235

Troy, AL (Charles Henderson HS)

High School Coach: Hugh Fountain

HIGH SCHOOL: Ranked as the No. 17 outside linebacker by ESPN.com/Scouts Inc. ... No. 23-rated outside linebacker and the No. 14 player in Alabama by Rivals.com ... No. 30-ranked outside linebacker by Scout.com ... Ranked as the No. 15 player in Alabama by SuperPrep ... Named to the All-Southeast Region team by PrepStar ... Was a 2009 Alabama-Mississippi All-Star game participant ... Was an honorable mention selection to the 2008 5A Alabama Sports Writers Association All-State Team ... Ranked No. 9 on the Mobile Press Register's 2009 Elite 18 ... No. 10 on the Birmingham News' list of the Alabama Super Seniors ... No. 118 on the Mobile Press Register's Super Southeast 120 ... No. 19 on the Birmingham News' list of the Alabama Super Seniors ... Finished his senior season with 67 tackles, 17 tackles for loss, one interception and returned a fumble for a touchdown ... Also rushed for three touchdowns and had two receiving scores.

Ryan White

CB, 6-0, 185

Tallahassee, FL (Lincoln HS)

High School Coach: Yusuf Shakir

HIGH SCHOOL: No. 60-ranked athlete by ESPN.com/Scouts Inc. ... Ranked No. 62 among cornerbacks by Scout.com ... Named to the All-Southeast Region team by PrepStar ... Played quarterback at Lincoln ... Led Lincoln to a 9-4 season and 11th consecutive district championship in 2009 before falling in the playoffs 45-31 to top-ranked Niceville ... As a junior, had 640 rushing yards on 115 attempts including six touchdowns, and completed 76-of-161 passes for 1,063 yards while throwing 14 TDs ... Also excels on the track and field team.

Biographies provided by Auburn Athletic Department

Share and discuss “Auburn Signs 32 for 2010 Season” on social media.