Miss Auburn top 20 finalists selected

Miss Auburn 2015 top 20 finalists (Charles Tatum | Photographer)

The top 20 finalists for Miss Auburn 2015 were called out Monday, Nov.10 on Cater Hall Lawn.
"The first round of interviews were pretty general," said Lauren Romano, Miss Auburn 2015 candidate and junior in elementary education. "They just asked how I felt about Auburn, so it wasn't anything too bad or too intimidating. They just wanted to see if you could represent Auburn well."
Applicants interviewed earlier today to determine the top 20 finalists, beginning a selection process which will continue tomorrow with interviews from 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
"I was honestly very shocked (to make the top 20), I wasn't expecting it," said Kyndal Tarziers, Miss Auburn 2015 candidate and junior in psychology. "Today I was really nervous for my interview, but I came here with my friends and I was like whatever the plan is for my life, that's what it'll be, so I'm happy to be here."
Friends and fellow students gathered to support candidates as the names were announced. "I feel super honored," said Catherine Taylor, Miss Auburn 2015 candidate and Spanish and pre-pharmacy major. "This isn't something that all of Auburn gets to do so I feel super honored to even make it this far and represent something so awesome."
Tuesday, Nov. 11 interviews will determine the top five candidates who will be called out on Cater Hall Lawn Tuesday night at 9 p.m.

Miss Auburn top 20 candidates:
Catherine Taylor
Ashley Abbott
Lindsey Conry
Lauren Jones
Ann Nunnelley
Ellie Inman
Sara Bedsole
Kyndel Tarziers
Dae Jackson
Lauren Hancock
Emily Kennedy
Elizabeth Moody
Libby Knizley
Mi'a Callens
Macey Cleary
Alana Broe
Caroline Beauchaine
Danielle Guy
Michaela Fendley
Lauren Romano

Share and discuss “Miss Auburn top 20 finalists selected” on social media.