Burning time between classes

Having a multitude of classes in one day isn't unordinary and going home between is not always the most desirable option. Likewise, mulling around campus for a couple hours can be tiresome and unenjoyable. 

Auburn's campus is full of time burning adventures. Here are ways to eliminate the boredom that comes along with popping a squat in one place for hours.

1. Host a study session on Samford Lawn. If you are aware of a mega test coming up soon, one last cram session with fellow students could be fairly beneficial. Gathering in the shadow of Auburn's magnificent Samford Hall is a far better scenery than Haley's beige walls. For even more relaxation, grab some hammocks and blankets. 

2. Take a nap on the 3rd floor of the student center. Who doesn't need the occasion recharge? The 3rd floor is quiet and rarely occupied, making it the perfect place to catch some "Zs" before the next class. Finding a corner to yourself in a comfy chair is much more likely on the 3rd floor than any other. 

3. Have a picnic on the green space. Summer may be over, but sunny weather is sticking around. Taking advantage of the vitamin C by chilling out with buds will set a positive tone for the rest of the day. Encouraging your friends to bring a dish to share will save money and add some variety to your day. 

4. Explore Toomer's Corner. Auburn's charming downtown is welcoming and ever-changing. Whether you're feeling like ice cream, a cup of coffee or window shopping, getting to know downtown Auburn is a pleasant way to get to know the city while you wait for your next class. 

5. Check out Auburn's newsletter for free events. Auburn University is a happening school and finding free events, lectures and giveaways is not as hard as one may think. You never know, your favorite author or speaker could be the next esteemed Auburn guest. Free meals are always a possibility, as well. 

6. Sign up for group fitness classes at the Rec. Getting in daily exercise can be difficult at times, but using that extra long break between classes to hit the gym is a simple way to make time fly. Invite some friends to join you and explore all that the Rec has to offer. Signing up for classes that interest you will make exercising more enjoyable.

Share and discuss “Burning time between classes” on social media.