Tiger Dining hosts Easter egg hunt

Tiger Dining hosted their own rendition of an Easter egg hunt in celebration of the holiday. 

Terry King, the manager of Outtakes, said no one's too old to participate in an Easter egg hunt.

Director of Marketing and Guest Service for Tiger Dining Sam Holt said the purpose of the event is to celebrate Easter by providing a fun way for students to win prizes.

The promotion for the event lasted two weeks. Paper Easter eggs were hidden in merchandise for students to find when purchasing items at the Outtakes store. Prizes included a variety of meal vouchers and coupons for on-campus dining. 

“The planning process took two to three days with the majority of the time going to creating and cutting out all the Easter eggs, planning on where to hide them, and putting together the grand prize Easter basket,” Holt said.

The grand prize Easter basket was awarded to the student who found the golden egg.  

Julian Walker found this golden egg on Friday, April 14. The large-sized Easter basket was filled with snacks, beverages, ear buds, sunscreen, candy and more.

“We wanted to provide the students with a fun activity while being able to win cool rewards and prizes,” Holt said. “[A way of] sort of re-living those moments of being a kid and going on Easter egg hunts."

Share and discuss “Tiger Dining hosts Easter egg hunt” on social media.