FetchMe Delivery celebrates one-year anniversary

The Auburn born and bred local start up FetchMe celebrated its one-year anniversary with good food and by giving back to the community.

Founder Harrison Evola and the rest of the FetchMe staff celebrated a big stepping stone for the newly founded delivery service earlier today. Welcoming all employees and supporters of the company, FetchMe delivery hosted an event on Auburn’s campus with food to show their appreciation and a canned food drive.

The company trying to build its reputation as the town’s go-to delivery service prides itself on its anything, practically anytime, door-to-door service. Delivering groceries, restaurant items, coffee and even make-up, the startup works to be a one-stop shop offering the best service for its customers.

Through FetchMe’s first year of operation, Evola highlighted the importance of his team, friends and family during this venture.

“I am the most proud of all the support I’ve been getting from everyone and the progress that we’ve made,” Evola said.  

As an Auburn University graduate himself, Evola was able to apply all that he learned during his time at Auburn directly to this business venture. Structured around ideals presented by the Auburn Creed, FetchMe represents all that the college town stands for and its residents believe in.

As part of the celebration, FetchMe included a canned food drive for attendees to give back to the community that helped it get its feet off the ground this past year. Collecting cans for the Food Bank of East Alabama, however, is just the beginning for the company’s plan to give back. 

“Community outreach is definitely one of the most important things; I see this as the first step of many,” said Evola.

The Auburn community in general has also played a big part in FetchMe’s first year successes. 

“It’s been great. People see a young Auburn graduate, and they want to get involved and give their support,” Evola said. 

Evola also said starting local has allowed the company to build strong relations with its customers and create the brand's image, creating a good jumping off point for expansion.

With one year in the books and now looking ahead to the company’s future, FetchMe is working to continue to grow and expand. Offering delivery from late night restaurants such as Little Italy’s, Insomnia, Sonic and more on Fridays until 2 a.m., FetchMe wants to continue to grow its late night and catering operations.

With the support of Auburn men and women, FetchMe’s future is looking bright. Alongside an Auburn football win, joining together to celebrate the company’s first-year successes and future endeavors was a treat for the FetchMe family this weekend. 

Share and discuss “FetchMe Delivery celebrates one-year anniversary” on social media.