Game time, TV announced for Auburn's Week 8 tilt at Arkansas

No. 10 Auburn will clash with the reeling Arkansas Razorbacks at either 6:15 or 6:30 p.m. CT in Fayetteville, Arkansas.

The Tigers and Hogs will meet in Week 8 a week after Auburn's trip to Death Valley. Arkansas will be coming off an away contest in Tuscaloosa against No. 1 Alabama. 

Auburn (5-1, 3-0 SEC) cracked the AP Top 10 on Sunday afternoon for the first time since Nov. 6, 2016. The Tigers are 3-0 in the conference for the first time since 2010, and have crushed their first three conference opponents. 

Jarrett Stidham and the Auburn offense dropped 51 points on Missouri, 49 on Mississippi State and 44 on Ole Miss, which marked the first time in school history that the team has scored 40 or more points on three straight conference opponents.

Auburn will first travel to LSU in Week 7 before meeting up with the Razorbacks. Auburn hasn't won in Baton Rogue since 1999, however they might have their best shot this season, as LSU's most recent home game was a loss to the Troy Trojans. 

The Bayou Bengals bounced back, and should be riding momentum after stealing a road victory over No. 21 Florida, 17-16. Auburn and LSU will kick this coming Saturday at 2:30 p.m. CT on CBS.

Arkansas (2-3, 0-2 SEC) needs a win over Auburn to keep their bowl aspirations alive, as head coach Bret Bielema's seat becomes hotter with every loss. The Razorbacks may be without their star QB Austin Allen against Alabama and Auburn as well, as the senior left Saturday's loss to South Carolina with a shoulder injury. 

Last season, Auburn thrashed then-No. 17 Arkansas on The Plains, 56-3, racking up an SEC regular season record 543 rushing yards in the process. In 2015, the last time Auburn played at Arkansas, the Tigers fell in a 54-46, four-overtime monster of a football game.

If the game falls at the 6:15 slot, it will be broadcast on ESPN. If the SEC West tilt is pushed back to 6:30, it can be watched on the SEC Network. The network designations and exact kickoff times will be determined following the conclusion of the Week 7 games. 

Share and discuss “Game time, TV announced for Auburn's Week 8 tilt at Arkansas” on social media.