Harbert College of Business online MBA program nationally ranked No. 13

The University's Raymond J. Harbert College of Business has increased its national ranking among online MBA programs to sit at number 13 in The Princeton Review's newly released ranking of top business schools.

The college's same program earned a number 10 national ranking from U.S. News & World Report earlier this year.

The Princeton Review surveyed more than 4,700 online MBA students at more than 75 business schools to come up with of its list of Top 25 online MBA programs. Survey criteria focused on five core areas including academics, selectivity, faculty, technical platforms and career outcomes.

"This ranking reflects the dedication of our faculty and staff to developing some of the best graduate business professionals in the country," said Jim Parrish, director of full-time and online MBA programs in the Harbert College. "More importantly, it shows that our students are pleased with their online learning experience, as well as its positive impact on career advancement and earning potential."

Auburn offers Full-Time, Online, Executive and Physicians Executive MBA programs.

The Online MBA is the largest of the four with nearly 400 students enrolled from 41 different states. Auburn has been one of the nation’s leaders in distance learning since 1989. 

Share and discuss “Harbert College of Business online MBA program nationally ranked No. 13” on social media.