Auburn equestrian to celebrate national title Tuesday at Toomer's Corner

Tomorrow at Auburn University's hallowed ground of athletics celebration, Tiger fans can commemorate their school's most recent national championship.

Fans are encouraged to join Auburn equestrian in rolling Toomer's Corner Tuesday at 5:15 p.m. CST after head coach Greg Williams, athletic director Allen Greene and members of the team address the crowd.

An Auburn spirit squad will be in attendance with the coaches and players. Auburn athletics is encouraging fans to bring their own toilet paper to celebrate at the corner of College and Magnolia streets.

Auburn defeated Georgia 10-5 Saturday to claim its fifth national title in school history. Additional hardware for the team over the weekend includes Equitation Over Fences, Horsemanship, Hunt Seat and overall Western titles.

Junior Caitlin Boyle was named Most Outstanding Performer in Fences and freshman Taylor St. Jacques earned the same award in Equitation on the Flat. The pair, along with juniors Hayley Iannotti and Ashton Alexander earned selections on the All-Championship team in both categories. Senior Alexa Rivard was named to the All-Championship Reining team. 

Share and discuss “Auburn equestrian to celebrate national title Tuesday at Toomer's Corner” on social media.