Over 4,000 degrees to be awarded throughout spring commencement

Five ceremonies will see 4,032 degrees awarded to new Auburn graduates over the next three days. 

From May 5-7, ceremonies will be held in Auburn Arena and two professional schools will host their ceremonies on May 8. 

Susan Stroy, 1981 graduate and CEO of American Water Works; Randall Ennis, 1983 graduate and CEO of World Poultry Foundation; and Melanie Barstad, 1975 graduate and former president of women's health for Johnson & Johnson will speak at the commencement ceremonies. 

Auburn will award 89 doctoral degrees, 695 master’s degrees, four education specialist degrees, 141 pharmacy degrees, 120 veterinary medicine degrees and 2,983 bachelor’s degrees. The bachelor’s degrees by college and school are: Raymond J. Harbert College of Business, 676; Samuel Ginn College of Engineering, 571; College of Liberal Arts, 524; College of Education, 301; College of Sciences and Mathematics, 299; College of Architecture, Design and Construction, 149; College of Agriculture, 147; College of Human Sciences, 136; School of Nursing, 97; School of Forestry and Wildlife Sciences, 57; and University College, 26.

Schedule: 

Saturday — 

10 a.m. Samuel Ginn College of Engineering and University College 

2 p.m. College of Architecture, Design and Construction, the College of Human Sciences, the School of Nursing and the College of Sciences and Mathematics

Sunday — 

1 p.m. College of Agriculture, the College of Education and the School of Forestry and Wildlife Sciences 

5 p.m. Ramond J. Harbert College of Business 

Monday — 

10 a.m. College of Liberal Arts 

Share and discuss “Over 4,000 degrees to be awarded throughout spring commencement” on social media.