8 Ways to be a thrifty student

Being in college can be stressful, and sometimes retail therapy is the only solution. But after looking at prices, shopping can be stressful as well. 

Worry no more. Here's a list of companies that offer a student discount:

LOFT:

Women, this is your perfect chance to score that perfect business professional outfit for cheap. Just show your TigerID and save 15 percent.

Old Navy:

Who doesn’t love to save money on those summer basics? Show your TigerID and save 10 percent.

Francesca’s:

Stay on trend without breaking the budget. Any items that are not on promotional are 10 percent off with your TigerID.

Dress Up:

Enjoy some downtown Auburn shopping and save 10 percent every day with your TigerID.

AMF Bowling Lanes:

Who can say no to unlimited bowling? On Thursday after 9 p.m. unlimited bowling is only $7. Best part: shoes are included.

Spotify:

What better way to overcome that boring walk to class than music? For only $5.99 a month you can enjoy endless streaming of music. All you have to do is sign up with your Auburn email, and Spotify will even give you a Hulu account for free.

Amazon Prime:

Wait until the last minute to get books? Amazon Prime will ship them to your house for free in two days for only $6.49 a month. Just make sure to sign up for the exclusive six month freetrail for students!

Veggies To Go:

Let your parents know you are getting your daily dose of vegetables and save money at the same time. Students receive a free drink with a purchase of a meal!

Share and discuss “8 Ways to be a thrifty student” on social media.