With the commitment of three-star defensive back Nehemiah Pritchett, Auburn tacks on its 16th addition to the 2019 recruiting class.
The Jackson, Alabama, native took to Twitter Wednesday morning to announce his decision.
Pritchett, who ranks as the nation’s No. 55 cornerback and Alabama’s No. 17 player by 247Sports, joins four-star cornerback Jaylin Simpson and four-star safety Zion Puckett as Auburn’s defensive backfield additions for that season.
In addition to Simpson, Pucket and Pritchett, Auburn also has commitments from four-star athletes Cam’Ron Kelly and Jashawn Sheffield as defensive back prospects.
Sign up for our newsletter
Get The Plainsman straight to your inbox.
2019 Recruiting Class
- Owen Pappoe, five-star outside linebacker
- George Pickens, four-star wide receiver
- Bo Nix, four-star quarterback
- Jaren Handy, four-star defensive end
- Zion Puckett, four-star safety
- Keiondre Jones, four-star offensive guard
- Cam’Ron Kelly, four-star athlete
- Jashawn Sheffield, four-star athlete
- Jaylin Simpson, four-star cornerback
- Tyler Fromm, three-star tight end
- Justin Osborne, three-star offensive tackle
- Luke Deal, three-star tight end
- Colby Wooden, three-star defensive end
- Jamond Gordon, three-star defensive end
- Nehemiah Pritchett, three-star cornerback
- Ja’Varrius Johnson, three-star wide receiver
Do you like this story? The Plainsman doesn't accept money from tuition or student fees, and we don't charge a subscription fee. But you can donate to support The Plainsman.Support The Plainsman