Report: Auburn's Brooke Moore enters transfer portal, second player to transfer Wednesday

Auburn player Brooke Moore (5) shoots the ball at the Auburn v. Florida Women's Basketball Game in Auburn, AL on January 1st, 2020

After freshman Lauren Hansen announced that she entered the transfer portal earlier on Wednesday, Auburn will also be forced to replace Brooke Moore, who has also entered the portal, according to a report.

Coming into Auburn, Moore was the No. 42 overall prospect in the nation according to ESPN.

Her freshman season she averaged 5.2 points per game off the bench. Her sophomore season she spent time in and out of the starting lineup, ending the season averaging 8.6 points per game.

Moore missed time towards the end of the season with a knee injury but returned for the SEC tournament. She scored four points in Auburn’s victory over Vanderbilt but was held scoreless against Arkansas.

Head coach Terri Williams-Flournoy will now have even more work to do in the back court with Moore, Hansen and Daisa Alexander all gone. 

Share and discuss “Report: Auburn's Brooke Moore enters transfer portal, second player to transfer Wednesday ” on social media.